• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
Everyone have a fantastic time out in the woods with Ole Gray, One T, etc. Wish I could have made it but like P4B, I'll see y'all in May!

Please, do a better job of taking pictures than I ever do. I'm glad you all have the opportunity to get together this weekend. Enjoy!

Thanks Mary and hawk...anytime you wanna make the journey to one of these let us know.

I might leave out tonite after work instead of the morning. Any nite life nearby?

ummm, no nite life really. but I think Gray and those bos are going tonight.

I would contact Bill, the mayor of Gray, GA for any info you need, clam.

I might leave out tonite after work instead of the morning. Any nite life nearby?

Well we got the annual bear wrestling contest, a big coon hunt at 08:30 p.m., and a bodsled ride down the mountain side on the rockie side. Just watch out for the trees when that little red wagon gets up to 50 MPH!

I would contact Bill, the mayor of Gray, GA for any info you need, clam.
Good idea. I know that there has to be a little local place that is crazy enough to give clam's little brother a scare. I am really good at finding hole in the wall places with a lot of character. Good times....

Well Ole Gray and his gang from middle GA have arrived in Blairsville. I have a feeling that place will never be the same after this weekend.

Looks like you found a great place to quack for the night. Too funny! I had to look you up on the map. You're not too far from your destination. Have fun and be careful out there in duck land!!!

That even looks good at 5am. Well, you all ready to tear up the course today?

Yes yes and yes

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

That even looks good at 5am. Well, you all ready to tear up the course today?

I'm ready to actually be playing with a group whose money I can take.......hehe

I thought about you guys a lot today - I kept hoping I would figure out a way to be a surprise late entry, but I just wasn't able to make it happen. Anyway, I know you have beautiful weather for the outing. Keep it safe and enjoy it all, and since yer in the woods don't step in the bear doo.

Can't wait to hear an update. There is going to be ruckus in the mountains of GA tonight.

I hope someone there has wireless access so we can get an update. I have to live vicariously through you folks.

We are in a long line to eat. We got in 36 today and we are ready to get some sea food inside us.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

I dominated!! Poor ole gray was the victim of my golf clinic.....bwuahahahaha

We are in a long line to eat. We got in 36 today and we are ready to get some sea food inside us.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Where are ya'll eating Seth?

I dominated!! Poor ole gray was the victim of my golf clinic.....bwuahahahaha

You love to talk some smack when I am not around. It must be like JV school, because when you came to play on the varsity team, you saw what happened....haha. I kid of course.

You love to talk some smack when I am not around. It must be like JV school, because when you came to play on the varsity team, you saw what happened....haha. I kid of course.

I know exactly what happened. You had your secret weapon, the FLTC kryptonite, WIND!!!!

TC is on the JV squad??? I thought he was still a Frosh...

Where are the pics???
(as Bama sits typing at this computer instead of being part of the festivities....)

You guys think ole gray's having a good time?

aefc067d-f455-9762.jpg

you know Gray is feeling good...
Looks like ole Danny Boy is taking a load off in that pic as well...
Probably good for the old geezer...
Make sure he gets a warm glass of milk b4 bedtime.. :devil:

You guys think ole gray's having a good time?

aefc067d-f455-9762.jpg

:D Lord he won't be having a good time in the morning. He told me he was too old to get down like that because it hurts too bad the next day. Guess he changed his mind. Poor Ole' Gray trying to hang with you young guys.

Back