What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^yup! i want that icon too. make sure and accidentally order two of them, lol

i wish i could just buy the icon.

@dan, i agree, it's limiting with what 59 does but man would it be worth it, just once!

^^^^yup! i want that icon too. make sure and accidentally order two of them, lol

i wish i could just buy the icon.
LoL. I'm glad you can coz I was gonna have to find a belt for the other coz I really like the Tour buckle.

LoL. I'm glad you can coz I was gonna have to find a belt for the other coz I really like the Tour buckle.

has any of your other sligo gear showed up yet?

i hope mine shows up today or tomorrow. i'm playing monday and i want to rock the hell out of it.

has any of your other sligo gear showed up yet?

i hope mine shows up today or tomorrow. i'm playing monday and i want to rock the hell out of it.
nothing yet but I'm anxiously waiting. haha.

good luck on Monday. which gear you plan on rockin'?

nice. lotsa trees. there's a bunch that I really like also and wouldn't mind getting different colors of them. Gator is one of them.

didn't you snag a gator already?

didn't you snag a gator already?
sure did. :)

the blue one
SligoGatorF.jpg

SligoGatorB.jpg

:popcorn: you guys are so cute....love how Sligo brings folks together

I guess it just boils down to my paranoia of getting screwed over. Maybe I'll have to give er a try!

You gotta break the cherry man. I have three Adidas buckles coming from the same guy, so I'll report back once they arrive. He has the buckle with strap too.

:popcorn: you guys are so cute....love how Sligo brings folks together

don't be hatin'! we're having a civil discussion about attire. we all can't rock the tommy bahama and GP belts like you can bro.

You gotta break the cherry man. I have three Adidas buckles coming from the same guy, so I'll report back once they arrive. He has the buckle with strap too.

Im with 9I. For a few dollars more (or the same in many cases), I can hit up blind9golf for the trophy buckles and know that they were not inches above someones junk as they were playing. haha

LMAO!!!!
Im with 9I. For a few dollars more (or the same in many cases), I can hit up blind9golf for the trophy buckles and know that they were not inches above someones junk as they were playing. haha

yay! just got the word that these guys came in today. I have both the 2009 and 2010 models already so they should be happy meeting the new guy. LoL

2011TWWhite.jpg

yay! just got the word that these guys came in today. I have both the 2009 and 2010 models already so they should be happy meeting the new guy. LoL

2011TWWhite.jpg

dude, you are tearing it up!!!!

dude, you are tearing it up!!!!
LoL. I have sold off a bunch of things from the other hobby to help out with the recent spending spree. this is much cheaper compared to the other hobby.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laughing:

Dude!! Awesome!!

2011TWWhite.jpg

That's a great looking shoe!! Too bad those are a bit out of reach for me!!

That's a great looking shoe!! Too bad those are a bit out of reach for me!!
I'm getting them for $165, which I think is a great deal. I'm just so use to the TW shoes having the 2009 and 2010 version. my first pair of shoes were the TW 2009 white/grey, bought around the same time last year. the TW shoes collection grew from there. I currently have 5 TW pairs of shoes, all purchased On Sale. ;)

Just out of curiosity, will any strap work with the adidas buckles or does it have to be an adidas strap?

Just out of curiosity, will any strap work with the adidas buckles or does it have to be an adidas strap?

Many straps work, just check the clasp.

I should be getting these in the next few days, only 50 bucks. Changed my mind on the Adidas 360 4.0's, just didnt like how they looked on my foot. I like this style, its more of a shoe look than a golf shoe if that makes sense.

adidas-tech-response-30-golf-shoes-silverblack.jpg

I should be getting these in the next few days, only 50 bucks. Changed my mind on the Adidas 360 4.0's, just didnt like how they looked on my foot. I like this more of a shoe style golf shoe if that makes sense.

sweet man. congrats

I'm getting them for $165, which I think is a great deal. I'm just so use to the TW shoes having the 2009 and 2010 version. my first pair of shoes were the TW 2009 white/grey, bought around the same time last year. the TW shoes collection grew from there. I currently have 5 TW pairs of shoes, all purchased On Sale. ;)

What a steal!!

I should be getting these in the next few days, only 50 bucks. Changed my mind on the Adidas 360 4.0's, just didnt like how they looked on my foot. I like this style, its more of a shoe look than a golf shoe if that makes sense.

That is an AWESOME looking shoe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back