What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get the belt and buckle for $40 on the bay.

Never been much of a bay guy. I like my stuff fresh from the factory. You know, that new belt smell. Haha

Contact blind9golf. They will be able to assist on those.

Contact blind9golf. They will be able to assist on those.

Thanks JB I checked it out. which in the end was a mistake 'cause now I want everything!! My wallet is going to hate me!

just snagged this buckle out of my anger for losing one last night.

!B3tg8E!B2k~$(KGrHqYOKiQE)9V6OInpBMnPC-Lf3w~~_35.JPG

THat is AWESOME! Is that adidas? I know it has the 3 bars, but I have not seen that one.

Try FairwayStyles.com

Looks like they restocked a lot of stuff...
Thanks for the tip, I don't know why I didn't look there in the first place! They have a lot of sizes and tons of Sligo stuff on sale at fairwaystyles.com, now I gotta go start scraping the bottom of the golf budget barrel to see if there's enough for another purchase.....:bulgy-eyes:

THat is AWESOME! Is that adidas? I know it has the 3 bars, but I have not seen that one.

yep, and check your pm's, i sent you a pic of one that i think you may really like.

Sweet buckle TC!! Is that black or dark navy??

You can get the belt and buckle for $40 on the bay.

It depends on what kind of belt though, I think...

They offer the full grain leather and a split leather strap.... I think the split is quite a bit cheaper.

Yusss!! We are now buckle brothers hahaha! This has been my go to buckle for a couple of weeks now. Whenever I can't match another buckle, I'll pull this one and it almost always works. I know you are going to enjoy it!

Dang it!! Blind9 has the white Puma Scrambles that I want!! In white/black instead of the white/blue that Golf Town is all sold out of. Ahh!! So much stuff to buy, not enough money!!

Dang it!! Blind9 has the white Puma Scrambles that I want!! In white/black instead of the white/blue that Golf Town is all sold out of. Ahh!! So much stuff to buy, not enough money!!

I love that belt. It is really nice. Tell them you came from THP too.

Yusss!! We are now buckle brothers hahaha! This has been my go to buckle for a couple of weeks now. Whenever I can't match another buckle, I'll pull this one and it almost always works. I know you are going to enjoy it!

glad to hear that it's a successful one. you have some sick buckles! i'm just getting started but am loving the process. my next buckle will be the sligo icon buckle. i've wanted it for far to long, just hate that i have to buy the strap with it.

Never been much of a bay guy. I like my stuff fresh from the factory. You know, that new belt smell. Haha

All new bro, I dont buy used stuff on the bay. NIB my friend, NEW IN BOX.

All new bro, I dont buy used stuff on the bay. NIB my friend, NEW IN BOX.

I guess it just boils down to my paranoia of getting screwed over. Maybe I'll have to give er a try!

added a few things on the Sligo Wear arsenal. this is 1 of 6 shirts purchased last night.

purchased the black one two nights ago but couldn't resist this one so I purchased it last night. almost pulled the trigger on the green one too.

SligoLauerBlue.jpg

added a few things on the Sligo Wear arsenal.

got the black one and couldn't resist this one. almost pulled the trigger on the green one too.

SligoLauerBlue.jpg

freakin' awesome shirt!!!! love that color. wanted that color for my scriver shirt, but i'm not a little fella. congrats.

freakin' awesome shirt!!!! love that color. wanted that color for my scriver shirt, but i'm not a little fella. congrats.
Thanks TC. since it's getting too cold here, I might not be able to game these guys this year. but I'm ready for next year already. should look better next year anyway since I plan on toning up this winter.

glad to hear that it's a successful one. you have some sick buckles! i'm just getting started but am loving the process. my next buckle will be the sligo icon buckle. i've wanted it for far to long, just hate that i have to buy the strap with it.

Yeah, my Sligo buckle is my pride and joy, although I am absolutely disappointed I wasn't in the Sligo 'know' when they were offering this bad boy in white..

images

I am so jealous of anyone who owns that buckle. It is the greatest buckle I have ever seen haha!

Yeah, my Sligo buckle is my pride and joy, although I am absolutely disappointed I wasn't in the Sligo 'know' when they were offering this bad boy in white..

images

I am so jealous of anyone who owns that buckle. It is the greatest buckle I have ever seen haha!

same here dan. i regret not picking up the white one as well.

my dream buckle is a 59 though. i'll spend hours on their website, drooling, dreaming. it's incredible what they can do.

same here dan. i regret not picking up the white one as well.

my dream buckle is a 59 though. i'll spend hours on their website, drooling, dreaming. it's incredible what they can do.

haha but you have to buy a unique strap with them as well!!! That was my biggest complaint, not so much that the cost included a strap, but that I couldn't interchange either the strap or the buckle with some of my current golf gear. Outside of that, 59 buckles are siiiiiiiick!

can I interchange the buckles on these guys?

SLIGO ICON BELT
SligoBelt.jpg

SLIGO TOUR BUCKLE
SligoBuckle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back