What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the coolest shirt I've ever seen in my life...no wonder they only have size S available!!!
10-050-2.jpg

I love that colour of blue, and really like the design. Awesome shirt.

Last edited:
So what's the rule going to be regarding twins at the outing? Or will we just have to all script our outfits? :D

okay. I just went completely bonkers on Sligo stuff. can't wait to get the stuff. ordered a few more things.

okay. I just went completely bonkers on Sligo stuff. can't wait to get the stuff. ordered a few more things.

do tell! would love to know what the new additions are.

i was so pissed i lost that buckle last night on ebay that i bought another adidas trophy buckle. i snagged this one (figured i needed something to go with my THP navy hat):

Buckle-Belt-Adidas-Trophy-Blue-1.JPG

Nice dude. The Adidas buckles are getting mad love on THP.

Nice dude. The Adidas buckles are getting mad love on THP.

yeah they are. not sure what's in the water but i like it. i am not sure why i hadn't considered these more until the past couple of days. i like the versatility.

I actually dont know which style I want. I like all of them.

Arent the adiPure Z the ones that look more traditional and only come in white, black or brownish? $249 a pop.

Arent the Adidapure Z the ones that look more traditional and only come in white, black or brownish? $249 a pop.

They are. They are the new version of the adiPure shoes. I loved the 1st version.

The original adipures are the most comfortable shoe I own. I'm thinking of getting the True Tours once they release my size.

They are. They are the new version of the adiPure shoes. I loved the 1st version.

I see some place called BudgetGolf has them for 209. Thats a good price.

AdiPureZ

Yeah they sure do. The thing about the adidas line, is I really want to buy it locally or at least try them on locally. I find that each line fits a little different.

Yeah they sure do. The thing about the adidas line, is I really want to buy it locally or at least try them on locally. I find that each line fits a little different.

I know I know, thats why I keep getting my shoes from Zappos, free over night shipping and free to send back in case they dont fit. But thats if I just cant make to GG or they dont have them, which is often the case. But that is a darn good price.

I'm wearing my new Sligo at work today and two observations so far, 1 is that I'm super glad I got the size I did. It fits perfect. And to the people wondering the comparisons for sizes of Sligo for other popular golf shirt brands I'd say a Sligo XXL is pretty much right on with my adidas XL if that helps. The other observation is that this shirt is bad ass! I've already gotten tons of compliments and people commenting on it today, great stuff!

I'll get a pic of it tonight when I get done with my round....gotta love half days off in the middle of the week for 18 holes!

I'm wearing my new Sligo at work today and two observations so far, 1 is that I'm super glad I got the size I did. It fits perfect. And to the people wondering the comparisons for sizes of Sligo for other popular golf shirt brands I'd say a Sligo XXL is pretty much right on with my adidas XL if that helps. The other observation is that this shirt is bad ass! I've already gotten tons of compliments and people commenting on it today, great stuff!

I'll get a pic of it tonight when I get done with my round....gotta love half days off in the middle of the week for 18 holes!

i knew you'd love it. one question though: what color pants/shorts are you wearing with that shirt?

I'll be wearing the same pants to golf that I am wearing at work since it will be 62 degrees today...little too cool for shorts. I have grey dress pants on with it.

I'll be wearing the same pants to golf that I am wearing at work since it will be 62 degrees today...little too cool for shorts. I have grey dress pants on with it.

nice!!!! that would look great. can't wait to see a pic dude. wait til you golf in that shirt, that's where it really shines.

Snagged up these this morning, $10 and $13...score!

viewzoomimg.jsp

viewzoomimg.jsp

grrrr images! Adidas Inset black, and Trophy in royal blue. Don't what it is about the trophy buckles, but I want them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back