What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say 1/2 size to 1 size smaller

So medium would be a safe bet then?? You mean that Sligo is smaller?

Yes, Sligo is a tad bit smaller than Nike in cut.

I find that with Nike, even if you have two Med, one would be slightly bigger than the other. my rugby style shirt is slightly bigger than the body mapping ones.

Thanks JB!! Same for pants and shorts as well? Or are those fairly standard? My Nike shorts are 34s.

I find that with Nike, even if you have two Med, one would be slightly bigger than the other. my rugby style shirt is slightly bigger than the body mapping ones.

I have to say the my Nikes are fairly similar with the exception of one that just seems bigger.

I would PM the SLigo guys on here. I wear a 34 in both sligo and Nike. But that is just me.

I would PM the SLigo guys on here. I wear a 34 in both sligo and Nike. But that is just me.

Will do!! :D

just did. LoL

Sligo box on the porch alert!! woot

its definitely not your traditional golf shirt. It is cotton.

It is so much nicer in person. Great to have for those cold days in FL, since we dont get the real cold.

Cold days in FL...yeah right....cold....like all the way down to 71 degrees? :D

Cold days in FL...yeah right....cold....like all the way down to 71 degrees? :D

I played in 40 degrees last year. It does not last long, but there are a few days.

Im in apparel mode and buckle mode. Looking for some cool stuff.

Nope. I told you, I dont even have an ebay account.

haha, i know, i'm all paranoid now. what buckles are you pondering bro?

Definitely want something similar to the IJP buckle I ahve with the golf clubs. I want another adidas trophy buckle. Looking at some other ones.

Sligo gear!

Another Asia shirt. Its an ocean blue color:
38993f27.jpg

62a0dbc0.jpg

Digitile shorts:
73d34dd0.jpg

And the windshirt, which I LOVE already. Fits perfect and looks even better in person:
c2777e10.jpg

One other item is going back.

Sweet gear OEM! I'm curious, what is the policy on returns to Sligo? I rec'd my shirt today and I'm afraid it might be too big...I'm put it on for a couple of seconds before I had to bolt out of the house and first thought was it was a little big, I'm about to go try it on again to get another look.

Man I love those shorts. I might have peruse the catalog tonight, do they make fat folks clothes? Lol

Item going back?

Doooood! I love my digitile shorts. Awesome stuff. Also love that wind shirt, I cannot wait to get mine.

Item going back?

Doooood! I love my digitile shorts. Awesome stuff. Also love that wind shirt, I cannot wait to get mine.

the sweater bro.

i love that windshirt too. hopefully you two can wear it and the digitile shorts on the same day in november?

P4B, i can't believe you feel that shirt is too big. i'm a little shocked actually. not that you are big or anything, i just thought it would've been perfect.

Sweet gear OEM! I'm curious, what is the policy on returns to Sligo? I rec'd my shirt today and I'm afraid it might be too big...I'm put it on for a couple of seconds before I had to bolt out of the house and first thought was it was a little big, I'm about to go try it on again to get another look.

Im not sure but for me its the opposite, I have a sweater that just isnt going to work. Makes me look too ripped lmao. Its just too snug, maybe if I was a small Asian dude it would work.

Item going back?

Youre going to like the wind shirt, its awesome. The weather here is perfect for it right now too. Playing with Hanks and golf4life on Sunday we were talking about that very thing. Yep sweater is just too small. And the shorts look amazing. I forgot how sweet they are.

Also snagged a couple Adidas buckles:
410871171_o.jpg

410872320_o.jpg

410873412_o.jpg

Alright, I'm happy to report that I will not need to send this shirt back. It's loose, but I wouldn't want to go a size smaller because then I'd be running a little snug. I will say that dropping 20 lbs or so will make this be pretty big, my intentions are to drop said 20 by the holidays so I'll have to keep an eye on the fit of this shirt. I'd hate to mess around and shrink out of my new Sligo shirt!

Oh and btw...I LOVE this shirt. I'm going to wear it to work tomorrow and golf tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to look like that froot of the loom guy in grapes.

IMG00093-20101012-1940.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back