THP FF Week 6 Thread

What in the world is the point of your trade? lol Im not getting anything and your not getting anything.

that is the point! lol

I think I am going to the waiver route to find a TE so I dont have to give anyone up. This sucks lol

Im really hoping my momentum of the past 2 weeks continues even tho I just got by last week 119-117. I have 140 projected pts this week hahaha. I really like my odds this week vs license 2 taze. Starting my comeback from an 0-3 start!!

Im really hoping my momentum of the past 2 weeks continues even tho I just got by last week 119-117. I have 140 projected pts this week hahaha. I really like my odds this week vs license 2 taze. Starting my comeback from an 0-3 start!!

Its a lie, dont trust them lol

Its a lie, dont trust them lol

lol never do but Miles Austin, Brandon Marshall and, BenJarvus Green-Ellis are past bye weeks so im Smile'n.

I'm going to try and make a move soon.

Untouchable to bridges means not right now.

Hopefully I can bring Chunky down, projection says yes, but I'm not putting any stock in those anymore!!!

Not liking this post at all.

Hey Slump buster, hows this week looking for you? You feel win number 1 coming on? haha

Loss column is looking pretty good for me this week, even though it sure would be nice to get revenge on all of JB's trash talk towards me lol

Hey Slump buster, hows this week looking for you? You feel win number 1 coming on? haha

Loss column is looking pretty good for me this week, even though it sure would be nice to get revenge on all of JB's trash talk towards me lol

that would be 2 in a row! what can we call this matchup?

The AINT GONNA HAPPEN EVER

Not good for the squirrels lol

I like them both, but I think there is a better name out there...

I am in the same position you are this week JB. Sitting @ 4-1 and playing a winless team. Though I think Yoccos is going to have a decent shot. Week 7 is going to be tough for me because of some bye's so I need a win this week to keep pace.

I am in the same position you are this week JB. Sitting @ 4-1 and playing a winless team. Though I think Yoccos is going to have a decent shot. Week 7 is going to be tough for me because of some bye's so I need a win this week to keep pace.

I have a win, YOU AHOLE! lol

Why would Yoccos be harder since he traded away his star in a lopsided move and got nothing in return? I mean isnt that what everybody said? VETO LIVES ON!! hahahhahhahhaha

YEAH!!!!!!! Lol.

Percival is in attack mode. Hopefully should be adding a few more pieces. Sometimes you just have to give up something to get something. Caddy just got a tune up and is ready to roll over the Saints. The law firm is set to serve notice to the overrated Baltimore RAISENS. I feel Rex might be starting sometime soon too. Time to dump Rivers. The masterplan is unfolding. Sorry DDec, I like you and all but you picked the wrong week to get Grossman'd.

Why would Yoccos be harder since he traded away his star in a lopsided move and got nothing in return? I mean isnt that what everybody said? VETO LIVES ON!! hahahhahhahhaha

YEAH!!!!!!! Lol.

Percival is in attack mode. Hopefully should be adding a few more pieces. Sometimes you just have to give up something to get something. Caddy just got a tune up and is ready to roll over the Saints. The law firm is set to serve notice to the overrated Baltimore RAISENS. I feel Rex might be starting sometime soon too. Time to dump Rivers. The masterplan is unfolding. Sorry DDec, I like you and all but you picked the wrong week to get ROADHOUSE'd.

FIFY bro

Back