THP FF Week 5 Thread

I said how I voted so wasn't me

I guess be glad that you did not accept the Gore trade CL. Then it would be you having to explain yourself and validate yourself to someone else because they think the trade makes your team too good. What is the use of a fantasy football league when trading is decided by the league and not by the owners that work hard to create depth.

I'll go on the record that I voted to allow the trade.

Does it show everybody how many approve and veto trades or just the league commissioner?

Breaking news!

Spoiler
My RB's still suck lol

But

Spoiler
I have a trade in the making

PS.

Spoiler
Please dont veto it lol

Reactions: JB
Hysterical post bridges. hahahhahah

I dont really care that much, I just find it a little sad that Fantasy Football has come to that. Just my opinion of course. This is supposed to be all in fun and a great time. Not about spite, and personal relevance. Again, totally my opinion. Im over it now and hope everybody has a great week. Just seems odd, and I am glad to learn that I am not in the minority on this one. Thanks guys.

Seems to me you are the one making this personal. Whomever voted to veto the trade has the right to do so with or without explanation. Let it go man!!!

Reactions: JB
Sorry I'm late to this, but I am one of the veto votes. *gasp*
Not because of how much better it makes one team, but how much worse it makes the other.

Does it show everybody how many approve and veto trades or just the league commissioner?

Just you, I know it doesnt show me anything. I dont think I have even voted on it, guess I will go do that now and VETO IT. HAHA im jk.

It does not show who votes what... in fact, it doesn't even say what the current vote is. If you hadn't said someone vetoed it I wouldn't have even known.

Seems to me you are the one making this personal. Whomever voted to veto the trade has the right to do so with or without explanation. Let it go man!!!

Excuse me? Your going to tell me how I am feeling? Really? (still not sure why this surprises me)

Nobody said they did not have the right to veto a trade. But considering the thoughts on this thread, perhaps an explanation was in order and I appreciate JL coming in and doing so. I disagree with it, but I appreciate him at least coming in and saying why he did it.

i think it just shows the comish. I had no clue that there were vetos against my McNabb trade until today

Excuse me? Your going to tell me how I am feeling? Really? (still not sure why this surprises me)

Nobody said they did not have the right to veto a trade. But considering the thoughts on this thread, perhaps an explanation was in order and I appreciate JL coming in and doing so. I disagree with it, but I appreciate him at least coming in and saying why he did it.

Guess I missed that part in my post. Cest la vie :D

i think it just shows the comish. I had no clue that there were vetos against my McNabb trade until today

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback.

Well its nice that someone can laugh at my jokes instead of at my joke of a team so far haha

We are laughing with you, not at you...hehe

So do you predict a win in the Slump Buster Bowl?

Im not feeling very confident in my team. I may need to see if I can slide a trade through before game day ahhaahhaaha

If I can get this trade in, then I will talk a little smack, but if I dont then I think I will be 0-5 then 0-6 then 0-7 then 0-8 then 0-9, you get the picture lol

Im not feeling very confident in my team. I may need to see if I can slide a trade through before game day ahhaahhaaha

You may want to be careful and not shift the balance of the league...hahaha I kid of course.

You wnat to move Rodgers dont you?

If I make a trade and someone veto's it, then I hope you get a bag of coal for Christmas. lol

I will be glad when spinscan gets on here, i have been trying to get ahold of him for the last 2 days lol

You may want to be careful and not shift the balance of the league...hahaha I kid of course.

You wnat to move Rodgers dont you?

Maybe. I'll have to consider the alignment of the earth and moon first though. I would consider trades for Rodgers if the return value is there

Back