THP FF Week 5 Thread

I had a longer post but stopped myself cause it's not even worth it. Somehow I doubt the veto is all in my teams best interest. Noone owes me any explanation but if you do have one, hopefully it makes sense.

I've been doing FF along time and I've made good/bad trades. When you're slumping you have to take a risk. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. But I'm sitting 0-4 so obviously I'm gonna make a few moves.

Next topic... Team Grossman... 0-5 after this week. with or without Rice!

Whoa I just heard moss might be getting traded back to the Vikings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THat would be nuts! Lol. aye.

That would be very good for you though. Double coverage on Moss means less coverage on the other side...Harvin. I will kick myself if this happens. I dont see it happening though.

A Wes Welker like roll :) Even when Rice comes back.. You're gonna keep Harvin in that spot. THat'd be nice.
That would be very good for you though. Double coverage on Moss means less coverage on the other side...Harvin. I will kick myself if this happens. I dont see it happening though.

A Wes Welker like roll :) Even when Rice comes back.. You're gonna keep Harvin in that spot. THat'd be nice.

I know I am in the minority, but I dont think Rice coming back is the answer that he is back to #1. Or even 2. Players take time to acclimate. Just my thoughts. I think he has a huge year. Hence the reason we drafted him as early as we did.

Wow, JL & Bridges make a big trade. Hmmmm. Not sure how I feel about this one. I think it shifts the power. HAHAHAH!

Good point. A hip injury is no joke to wr's. It could be interesting..
I know I am in the minority, but I dont think Rice coming back is the answer that he is back to #1. Or even 2. Players take time to acclimate. Just my thoughts. I think he has a huge year. Hence the reason we drafted him as early as we did.

Wow, JL & Bridges make a big trade. Hmmmm. Not sure how I feel about this one. I think it shifts the power. HAHAHAH!
Risky, risky. I only pulled the trigger because of the possibility of Moss going to Minnesota...
And because I hate Mike Shanahan.

I was waiting for this lol

Im looking at it and it seems it makes one team good, but another team pretty bad. The veto is calling me....hahahhaha

Im looking at it and it seems it makes one team good, but another team pretty bad. The veto is calling me....hahahhaha

Isn't that the way it was before?

lol if anyone vetos it then they deserve a kick in the balls, im 0-4 dont veto my trades ha

Isn't that the way it was before?

Yeah, but under those conditions, shouldnt one be bringing out the veto? I mean if its lopsided in teh end and all? I mean if a bad team(0-4) trades a superstar for depth and a good team(3-1) gets superstar and gives up depth, shouldnt that be vetoed? HAHAHAHAHHA

Yeah, but under those conditions, shouldnt one be bringing out the veto? I mean if its lopsided in teh end and all? I mean if a bad team(0-4) trades a superstar for depth and a good team(3-1) gets superstar and gives up depth, shouldnt that be vetoed? HAHAHAHAHHA
HAHA well if that's your opinion, go ahead and veto it! I'll understand! :)

I may VETO. Cause one team appears to be getting worse.

Also, my team is GOOD. My record is bad. Big difference. Lol.

HAHA well if that's your opinion, go ahead and veto it! I'll understand! :)

Obviously you see the logic correct? hehe

As commissioner JB why not just remove the veto option from the league settings?

Because clearly its important to some since it has been used by multiple people in every trade that has transpired in the league so far.

As commissioner JB why not just remove the veto option from the league settings?

Because if Im sitting at 4-10 at the end of the season and try to help a playoff team by dumping Wayne off then you need the veto button lol

And oh, OEM. YOUR GOING DOWN! haha

I may VETO. Cause one team appears to be getting worse.

Also, my team is GOOD. My record is bad. Big difference. Lol.

hahahaha

Its going to be a good week of football. I can already see the predictions. See, I knew those trades were one-sided. I cant wait to see how Week 5 plays out!

Obviously you see the logic correct? hehe
Yeah, same type of thing, much less dramatic IMO.
I still see Ray Rice as a top 4 ppr player.

Back