THP FF Week 5 Thread

I veto trades!

I sure would love to hear who pressed veto on a trade (and their honest reasoning) that both parties approve and clearly there was no collusion? Im still in a little bit of shock and makes me wonder so many things.

I think we should veto FLTC's involvement in this thread!

i'll gladly step away ddec. it has been a fun read though. some of you guys sound like the euros over the weekend. well, to be honest, kinda like you sounded over the weekend. you little honorary euro.

I am not in your league, this is one I would accept. I have been in many leagues where people make just HORRIBLE trades, thats what the veto is for. if someone is an idiot and they make a trade that is going to greatly improve another team, I am against that. hence, the veto button. In this case, I see a fair trade.

i'll gladly step away ddec. it has been a fun read though. some of you guys sound like the euros over the weekend. well, to be honest, kinda like you sounded over the weekend. you little honorary euro.

I love that you refer to me as the honorary euro....this trade has brought some life to THP FF

I love that you refer to me as the honorary euro....this trade has brought some life to THP FF

yes it has geezer, i mean ddec.

I think the loser should rename their team to Slump Buster haha

LOL thats a good idea. If I lost I was considering doing this anyway.

Lol im cool with that, Loser changes there name to Slump buster. Hell if I win I still might change my name to Slump buster #2 haha

Slump Busted?

Lol im cool with that, Loser changes there name to Slump buster. Hell if I win I still might change my name to Slump buster #2 haha

TEAM SLUMP BUSTER!! Its the Slumb Buster Bowl!

TC... We don't just play FF we LIVE IT!!!!!!!!

You should be in it. You can co manage with me. Hahaha. We can be like twins. Coordinate our work outfits and such. I offered One T but he said no.

TC... We don't just play FF we LIVE IT!!!!!!!!

You should be in it. You can co manage with me. Hahaha. We can be like twins. Coordinate our work outfits and such. I offered One T but he said no.

woah, you didnt offer me that cool of a deal!

BUSTED!!!!!

no kidding! I would have taken the deal had I known we would cordinate work outfits. Hell of it is that he works from home, so some days would have consisted of a robe...or maybe womens underwear and high heels. hehe

I sure would love to hear who pressed veto on a trade (and their honest reasoning) that both parties approve and clearly there was no collusion? Im still in a little bit of shock and makes me wonder so many things.

*crickets*

I go all out. It would be all 3. Roadhouse.
no kidding! I would have taken the deal had I known we would cordinate work outfits. Hell of it is that he works from home, so some days would have consisted of a robe...or maybe womens underwear and high heels. hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*crickets*

Did you expect anything else TC? From the actions of some people, you would think that we traded Matt Leinart and any one of bridges RBs for Barry Sanders. This trade will not be made in a week, it will play out all season and both sides took risks. Giving up two starting spots for 1 is never easy, especially when both have had their bye week and have outscored the 1 so far this season. But because we had depth, we felt as though it was a risk worth taking and many seem to agree with us.

I thought fantasy football was supposed to be fun, calculating, and full of trash talk. Not full of people lobbying to make their team stay relevant because others made better moves. It always seems there are 1-2 in every league. Oh well, you cant win them all.

Rant over!

I vetoed because I could have sworn Marital Bliss and my team had a deal for Early Doucet, Colts D, and Matt Cassell. DAMNIT

Spoiler
just playing...JB knows I didn't veto

I said how I voted so wasn't me

I dont really care that much, I just find it a little sad that Fantasy Football has come to that. Just my opinion of course. This is supposed to be all in fun and a great time. Not about spite, and personal relevance. Again, totally my opinion. Im over it now and hope everybody has a great week. Just seems odd, and I am glad to learn that I am not in the minority on this one. Thanks guys.

Back