The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

I'm actually thinking of something GG said last week regarding adidas clothes and the guys wearing them on tour. They are great looking and quality threads but the players look really boring with the colors and color combos that they've worn this week. Especially today. too many 'blue shirt and white pants' looks out there. And all solid colors? c'mon guys throw some stripes or prints in there sometime

Deleted due to ignorance...

I'm at work so I have no idea if this was on TV, but check out this tweet from Jason Sobel of ESPN (@JasonSobel):
Paul Casey was almost in tears during his post-round interview. Two minutes later, he was signing autographs. What a class act.

I'm at work so I have no idea if this was on TV, but check out this tweet from Jason Sobel of ESPN (@JasonSobel):
Paul Casey was almost in tears during his post-round interview. Two minutes later, he was signing autographs. What a class act.

I wish more players would do that. But its great that so many take the time to.

really not liking the look of Kuchar keeping his glove in his belt behind his back

Kuchar takes a tie for the lead at -12. And he is in the FW off the tee. Looking good right now. Laird still hanging on right now and striking the ball well.

really not liking the look of Kuchar keeping his glove in his belt behind his back

I noticed that too, has he always done that?

I just posed this question on twitter....would you prefer to be a one hit wonder, meaning you win once but otherwise are pretty much irrelavant and miss many cuts or finish close to last, or would you rather be in the top 15 in most to all tournaments but not have a win? I ask this based on Matt Kichar's stats this year. He hasn't won but he has still mae $2.9 million dollars and finished top 15 in almost every event he played.

I have Kuchar, DJ, Goosen and Phil?? Lol. Dang it Phil, come on man! I really want DJ to win this, but not looking to good.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I just posed this question on twitter....would you prefer to be a one hit wonder, meaning you win once but otherwise are pretty much irrelavant and miss many cuts or finish close to last, or would you rather be in the top 15 in most to all tournaments but not have a win? I ask this based on Matt Kichar's stats this year. He hasn't won but he has still mae $2.9 million dollars and finished top 15 in almost every event he played.

I would rather be in the top every week without a win. It means your playing great golf every week. But that's me.

+1 unless it's the Masters as my only victory

I would rather be in the top every week without a win. It means your playing great golf every week. But that's me.

Hilarious tweet from Stewart Cink about today: "Played with Luke Donald today. He birdies the first six holes. I thought I was watching Reagan play TW2010 on the XBox360."

Do I have my choice of which tournament I can win? lol

+3. But I mean if I could do this year in and year out but have one year with just a win (a win at ST Andrews) that would be the ultimate for me.

DJ needed a Niblick for that chip shot.

Actually, are any pros using a Niblick at all on Tour?

DJ needed a Niblick for that chip shot.

Actually, are any pros using a Niblick at all on Tour?

No, not that we have seen in the D. Survey.

Has anybody seen DJ & Westwood together? THey seem to play eerily similar on Sundays...

Wow, Martin Laird has a gorgeous wife.

I just have to say this has been a great tournament to watch. I haven't been able to watch/play a lot of golf this weekend because I've been working but what a treat this has been. I love these threads because I feel like even if I can't watch I still get the scoop.

Oh hell... Wow

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back