It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

+1 on that! I'd love to fly but I had to keep cost down. It will be fine, redbull is my friend!

man, i feel for ya, at least we'll have a car load to share the trip with.....i'm glad you're coming man....really glad!

Prisoner Calendar Update: 27 DAYS!!!!:banana::blob::dance::egyptian:

Sorry missed yesterday's update, was in solitary confinement (aka job site from hell)

25 days till xmas now?

Reading through all of what's going on again got my excitement level going up! (Like it wasn't before :D)

On a related note, today marks the beginning of 9I's and AdamsGirl's Fall Outing Preparation Week! We've got 18 booked for today and another 9 booked for tomorrow. We'll get at least another 18 in before the end of the week as well. Stay tuned for results!

Reading through all of what's going on again got my excitement level going up! (Like it wasn't before :D)

On a related note, today marks the beginning of 9I's and AdamsGirl's Fall Outing Preparation Week! We've got 18 booked for today and another 9 booked for tomorrow. We'll get at least another 18 in before the end of the week as well. Stay tuned for results!

oh man, you guys have a good time. it's always nice to have an event that kind of marks or kick-starts the beginning of something.

If you read over the home page article and like what you see, leave a comment there so that PGA National and the Demo Day companies can see how excited people are.

oh man, you guys have a good time. it's always nice to have an event that kind of marks or kick-starts the beginning of something.

Thanks TC! This is more practice than kick-off, but we are going to have a fun time regardless!

If you read over the home page article and like what you see, leave a comment there so that PGA National and the Demo Day companies can see how excited people are.

There are almost 200 pages here and half a dozen other threads that show that. I think people know there is a high level of excitement here.

done and done.

rhino, i think that it's important to leave some comments on the home page, b/c i am sure that a lot of the companies/parties represented here don't delve into 200 pages of us rambling on and on.

done and done.

rhino, i think that it's important to leave some comments on the home page, b/c i am sure that a lot of the companies/parties represented here don't delve into 200 pages of us rambling on and on.

Oh iknow tc and I will leave a good comment as I usually do. Just sowing a little humor in the early am.

Oh iknow tc and I will leave a good comment as I usually do. Just sowing a little humor in the early am.

right on....we have a very sick boy at home, last night was brutal, so i am still a little out of it. he's sleeping now, and is gonna be pissed when i wake him up to take him to the doc.

Great write-up, JB. The article on the front page really conveys just how big this is going to be. It's easy to forget just how monumental this is going to be. Who else could get something like this set up and get 50 people to fly across the continent for it? Feeling very fortunate to be a part of this right now.

right on....we have a very sick boy at home, last night was brutal, so i am still a little out of it. he's sleeping now, and is gonna be pissed when i wake him up to take him to the doc.

Oh man, sorry to hear!! Hope the little guy is gonna be ok.

Prisoner Calendar Update: Just crossed off today! Only 24 more days until I'm in West Palm Beach, FL and the "Maryment" begins!!

Dang, sorry to hear little Foster's a bit under the weather. Tell him uncle Due is thinking about him.

'Mary Mary quite contrary, how do your drinks flow?'
Prisoner Calendar Update: Just crossed off today! Only 24 more days until I'm in West Palm Beach, FL and the "Maryment" begins!!

Dang, sorry to hear little Foster's a bit under the weather. Tell him uncle Due is thinking about him.

Uncle Due, Uncle Daddy, Brother Cuzzin. This poor child. hehe

'Mary Mary quite contrary, how do your drinks flow?'

Wish they were flowing at the i-Bar right now!! Been stuck on a stupid conference call for over 2 hours!!! Been on speaker home practicing my putting on my office carpet.

24 days, man we are getting close! We're actually to the point now around here that we're planning around it etc. I have a golf tournament this weekend, next weekend is Labor Day, I have a 5k to run the weekend before then boom, the outing is here. This is coming a lot quicker than I realize, I can't wait!!

Official Prisoner Calendar Update: 23 days!!! :golf::twist:

I've gotten a few new outfits and a brand spanking new pair of running shoes that I have now moved to the "getting ready to pack" area of my bedroom!!!

I've got 2 of my outfits scripted, still need to get my Friday round outfit picked out and finalize my Sunday outfit. I think I've got my Saturday night dinner outfit all set so I'm getting there! I haven't had much time to play lately but I'll be playing Friday and Saturday this weekend so that is awesome. We are getting closer kids!!

JB,
I know that the course dress code has been very well stated.
What are the "off time" dress requirements, or do the stated rules apply for all of the time at PGA national?

Back