THP Store Now Open

I received both of my hats today also. That was some fast shipping GG!!! I too ordered one of each style and they fiit and look great. Thanks again THP and of course Pukka hats for making this possible.

My hat got here today as well. I love it! I should say that I am incredibly picky when it comes to hats and this one fits all my requirements lol.

Here's a pic.

utf-8BSU1HMDA4OTgtMjAxMDA3MTktMTY1O.jpg

Great picture hawk. We are glad that everybody is loving the stuff they have ordered. Everything that has been ordered has been shipped so far. Thank you all for your continued support of THP.

i need to order more hats. my structured navy hat is gone (i gifted it) and the white unstructured is waiting for uncle daddy to get back from vacation. i've been putting it on every night and here are three things that i love about the unstructured hat:

1. it fits beautifully, even with my large noggin'
2. it's super light weight, more so than any other hat i have
3. it's damn good looking!!

i need to order more hats. my structured navy hat is gone (i gifted it) and the white unstructured is waiting for uncle daddy to get back from vacation. i've been putting it on every night and here are three things that i love about the unstructured hat:

I see a white vertical in my future. Have to wait a week or so, but I will def be picking one up now that I have a big-noggin seal of approval lol.

I see a white vertical in my future. Have to wait a week or so, but I will def be picking one up now that I have a big-noggin seal of approval lol.

i'm getting the white one again too!! lmao.

you'll love it, it fits great bro.

I'm thinking Im gonna have enough for a hat or two! Awesome... Been cuttin back on buying all the other things so I can pick up some more swag from the THP store. Just gotta get past this weekend.

I can't order right now, Liz is still home, haha. I want one of everything, but the swing towel is first on my list.

I can't order right now, Liz is still home, haha. I want one of everything, but the swing towel is first on my list.

you'll love it. i noticed that my local golfusa is now stocking the spotless swing towels. he said he did so b/c of my thoughts on them, how cool is that? i'm not trying to detract from the THP store here, just thought it was cool that he has them, he's sold a few of them too.

you'll love it. i noticed that my local golfusa is now stocking the spotless swing towels. he said he did so b/c of my thoughts on them, how cool is that? i'm not trying to detract from the THP store here, just thought it was cool that he has them, he's sold a few of them too.

I got to check out Dirt_Guy's up close and personal, they sure look like the real deal. One of those with a THP polo and hat, dang I'll look like a billboard.

I got to check out Dirt_Guy's up close and personal, they sure look like the real deal. One of those with a THP polo and hat, dang I'll look like a billboard.

But a stylish billboard nonetheless...haha

You can say you're sponsored by them. They pay you with up to date information. :D

I am loving my white unstructured hat. Like TC said it is very light weight. It will definitely be going on vacation with me.

I got my white hat and red shirt yesterday, I have not had a chance to wear them on the course but I am going to play on saturday with about 16 guys and thats when I am going to give them a try. Here are my thoughts because you KNOW as soon as I got them I put them both on, my wife was giving me a hard time.......The hat fits me perfect!!! and I wanted to say that the pictures, although they are great pics do not od these suckers any justice. It is an awesome quality hat and even more stylish in person! The shirt is so comfortable, it is a very soft and breatheable fabric, I went with a large, thats what I usually wear and it fit like a glove. That shirt is going to be perfect for those hot days. I will take some pics when I wear them on saturday! If you were considering getting one of these, I say jump all over it. I am more than pleased with my purchase!

But a stylish billboard nonetheless...haha

Liz will die if I buy one more hat, lmao. I literally have box's of the things, but she does not understand that different jobs take different hat's. Hunt, fish, golf, night out with the guy's, night out with her, work, BBQ, they all have their specialties, haha. Also, I wear vertually nothing but polo's, so stands to reason I'd have a few from the best golf site on the planet!

I got my white hat and red shirt yesterday, I have not had a chance to wear them on the course but I am going to play on saturday with about 16 guys and thats when I am going to give them a try. Here are my thoughts because you KNOW as soon as I got them I put them both on, my wife was giving me a hard time.......The hat fits me perfect!!! and I wanted to say that the pictures, although they are great pics do not od these suckers any justice. It is an awesome quality hat and even more stylish in person! The shirt is so comfortable, it is a very soft and breatheable fabric, I went with a large, thats what I usually wear and it fit like a glove. That shirt is going to be perfect for those hot days. I will take some pics when I wear them on saturday! If you were considering getting one of these, I say jump all over it. I am more than pleased with my purchase!

awesome stuff little broseph!!! umm, why did i not know about golf with 16 people? you need that shaft asap don't you?

I thought it was Volunteer orange. I can't wait to get home and check it out. I will wear it out to test my new 73* Feel wedge ( it came today too) at River Islands.

Nope definitely Gator orange. Maybe I'll attract some agents / pimps with it. :D

awesome stuff little broseph!!! umm, why did i not know about golf with 16 people? you need that shaft asap don't you?

Well, its at Mill Creek for $30 saturday morning and I can get you in if you wanna join. Just give me the word....Yeah, it sure would be nice to have it...haha

I'm still waiting for my hats :crying: I'm hoping they'll arrive today, I've got my company tournament tomorrow and was hoping to wear one there!!

I'm still waiting for my hats :crying: I'm hoping they'll arrive today, I've got my company tournament tomorrow and was hoping to wear one there!!

I can confirm that they shipped the day after you ordered them. I know going through customs can sometimes take an extra day or two.

I can confirm that they shipped the day after you ordered them. I know going through customs can sometimes take an extra day or two.

I realize that. It took a couple extra days for my copy of the Spring Issue Magazine to reach my door and this is a bit larger item. So I'll be here, patiently waiting!! :D

Got the delivery notice in the mail today, so I can pick them up tomorrow!!

JB or GG, any idea whn the head covers are going to be arriving (or perhaps they sold out already in my absence)?

They should be arriving soon.

Just got my THP gear and it's awesome! The towel is fantastic, shirts do run large (should of went for M), and the hat make me want to rock out with my golf clubs out. Thanks for the great goodies.

Back