THP FL Golf Outing

JB

Can you give us an idea as far as golf cost? Just trying to get an over all cost for tickets, hotel, car and price of admission.

Golf should be around $50 per round. We are trying to keep the costs down as much as we can. Both courses list prices at $56 per round as of right now.

Golf should be around $50 per round. We are trying to keep the costs down as much as we can. Both courses list prices at $56 per round as of right now.

Awesome, that's very affordable.

Really wish I could get to this one, but I am returning from my cruise on that day..
Now...if I was returning into Port Canaveral, it might be a different story...but since it's New Orleans, I will catch the next one...Maybe a fall outing??

Sign me up! Sounds like a good time. I'll try to get a few others to join too!

Really wish I could get to this one, but I am returning from my cruise on that day..
Now...if I was returning into Port Canaveral, it might be a different story...but since it's New Orleans, I will catch the next one...Maybe a fall outing??

Perhaps. We will see how this one turns out.

Not looking good for me at this point. Maybe something will turn around, but not so far. I am soooo bummed, now.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

JB

For those that are looking to make this trip, is Tampa the closest airport?

JB

Tampa or Ft Myers but Tampa is where you will get the cheapest flights and the most availability.

I am very much looking forward to this. To see everybody live and in person will be very fun.

JB

Tampa or Ft Myers but Tampa is where you will get the cheapest flights and the most availability.

Actually the closest airport is Bradenton/Sarasota International Airport. It maybe one of the smallest airports I have ever been to but they get a decent amount of flights and it's by far the closest to us. Tampa is about 1 1/2 hours from us and so is the Ft. Myers airport, the Bradenton/Sarasota airport is only 30 minutes.

I am very much looking forward to this. To see everybody live and in person will be very fun.

We are looking forward to it too. It's always fun to meet someone after you have been talking to them for a long time but never really know what they look like.

As GG said, Sarasota is definitely the closest airport. The other 2 are about an hour and a half away. If someone needs hotel/lodging advice, do not hesitate to send a pm.

Thanks for all of the emails and pm's guys. We are now waiting on confirmation from our first company that we expect to be sending down new stuff for people to test out. Should have details coming up soon.

They could still make it. The more the merrier, we are just trying to get an average type of head count.

Do not forget that if you are going to make it down, please PM myself or GG so that we can put you down. There are some things shaping up for this one that could make it even better.

I'm in, unless something changes between now and then!

Im in too! Cant wait to get away from all this cold and snow. I said the same thing about going to Dallas for Christmas and it snowed there too. We may be in trouble.

Im in too! Cant wait to get away from all this cold and snow. I said the same thing about going to Dallas for Christmas and it snowed there too. We may be in trouble.

No snow here. Looking forward to it.

Please mark me down as a strong maybe

Back