California Golf Outting?

Agreed, +1, the courses around here are pretty nice that they have been watered aplenty :)

Has anyone that is going played Brea? I was just wondering if they actually had green grass? Or if it was all dead from the winter like the course I play here?

I played birch hills recently.. there is grass on the greens

I have a camera and plan on taking pictures. It will be hard to cut off some people's heads and show others. I suppose they can be "Photo Shopped" to blur the faces of those who are in witness protection or just shy. I don't mind my face being shown since it is already up in most post offices anyway.

If someone does not want to be in a picture people can forward their pictures to us and we will blur that person out for them if they would like. Lets make sure that if someone does not want to be online picture wise, we respect that. (Nobody has said otherwise, just putting it out there)

Another option would be to cut the image of a professional golfer's head out and paste it over the top of those not wishing to be shown. Could be a fun twist while still seeing the entire group.

If someone does not want to be in a picture people can forward their pictures to us and we will blur that person out for them if they would like. Lets make sure that if someone does not want to be online picture wise, we respect that. (Nobody has said otherwise, just putting it out there)
That's no fun...so much better to be able to put faces with screen names. :tongue: :D

Another option would be to cut the image of a professional golfer's head out and paste it over the top of those not wishing to be shown. Could be a fun twist while still seeing the entire group.

I'm sure everyone that is going on this trip will have enough respect not to post pictures of someone if they don't want it to be :laughing:.......I think we have enough common sense to figure that out lol

Last edited:
Perhaps some have enough common sence. But do they have enough common sense could in fact and is obviously the question! :alien:

I do NOT want my picture for all the world to see. You can put Michelle Wie's face over mine. We're some what close, except she has a more sunken in face than I do :rofl:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I do NOT want my picture for all the world to see. You can put Michelle Wie's face over mine. We're some what close, except she has a more sunken in face than I do :rofl:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

We won't post your picture dear.....do you want us all to wear blind folds so that we can't see you at the course as well lol:bulgy-eyes:

I'm sure everyone that is going on this trip will have enough respect not to post pictures of someone if they don't want it to be :laughing:.......I think we have enough common sence to figure that out lol

We were merely adding alternatives than they typical (below the neck) photos. Do what you'd like.

Actually, common sense isn't all that common (which is very unfortunate)...you'd think more people would have common sense when in fact they dont :D

Actually, common sense isn't all that common (which is very unfortunate)...you'd think more people would have common sense when in fact they dont :D

True.........Don't hate me i was just kidding :D

That's the ticket. I want to be the Walrus..........:D

Seriously, any one who wants, can take my picture. Plus any pictures I take are staying with me, and/or shared with those in folks in the picture. Everyone will see the pictures I take, and if there is a problem I will delete it. Simple as that. I am thinking a video of the "ClicGears" rolling down a hill, unattended would be something funny. Also, I do hope someone gets a picture of the HIO I plan on getting. :clapp:

Seriously, any one who wants, can take my picture. Plus any pictures I take are staying with me, and/or shared with those in folks in the picture. Everyone will see the pictures I take, and if there is a problem I will delete it. Simple as that. I am thinking a video of the "ClicGears" rolling down a hill, unattended would be something funny. Also, I do hope someone gets a picture of the HIO I plan on getting. :clapp:

I like the Clicgear picture idea... very funny I hope to be able to get a pic of the HIO for you.

Re: California Golf Outting?

provisional said:

Lol we will all have to sign releases. For those saying they do or don't want their pictures taken....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goo goo g'joob

There you go, I miss songs like that. Sing the whole thing for us Rhino :D

I'll let them take my picture when we have our outing, but don't think they will want to. As JB say's "I have a face for radio"!

Re: California Golf Outting?

We may just have to send a picture of all the clicgears over to clicgear themselves. Video of them heading down a hill together would be perfect.

I'm watching fedex very closely hoping mine shows up as scheduled tomorrow.

Back