Part Time Golf Co.

how do you guys keep the sweat stains off of your hats?

I don't see the big deal out of basically a $2 trucker hat with a small patch on the left side of the front of the hat. But to each their own.
I like the logo? I also like white hats and simple designs...
Dishwasher.

I like the logo? I also like white hats and simple designs...

Dishwasher.

that always ruins my hats .. you use one of those cages or something?

that always ruins my hats .. you use one of those cages or something?
No, depending on the hat, I will take it out after it's done and put it on to keep it's shape.

That logo screams to be on a belt buckle!!

No, depending on the hat, I will take it out after it's done and put it on to keep it's shape.
This is what I do as well. It works great.

Depends on the Titleist hat. If we are talking about the Titleist performance fitted hat with the mesh back panels and the solid front panel, its a near perfect fit. the The Titleist all mesh fitted hat fits a bit snugger and has a lower crown than the fitted Part Time golf hat.

Thank you sir. Comparing to the former with the solid front/mesh back. Good to hear!

Love the simple styles and great logos. Thanks for the introduction.

I use a product called Hat Saver. You can find it on eBay.

Just placed my order. I went with the flexfit Icon hat in black. Looking forward to it coming in

Just placed my order. I went with the flexfit Icon hat in black. Looking forward to it coming in
Nice order dude. Pics when it comes!

Threw on my first iron on patch.
y2e5u5y5.jpg

Not a huge fan of there shirts with there black/grey logo, I like the hats, but I think I'll get some of there patches and stickers and just put them on some of my stuff. I like there blue, white and red logo a lot. I like what you did with your small patch on your polo, Six4three5...good idea!

Definitely a fan here. And some of my hats are getting pretty blown out, so it's almost time to order a few. Love the logo and they just seem like a cool company based on the experiences everyone here has had so far.

Just signed up as a member for them.

Use coupon code bodie10 to get 10% off your order.

Yes sir. Did you get a code? I haven't received anything yet.

Yeah I got an email shortly after registering a few days ago so if you just did it today it just might not have hit your inbox yet. It sounded like its a standard deal for anyone who joins the site. If for some reason you don't get it pm me and I'll give it to ya.

Yeah I got an email shortly after registering a few days ago so if you just did it today it just might not have hit your inbox yet. It sounded like its a standard deal for anyone who joins the site. If for some reason you don't get it pm me and I'll give it to ya.

Ok I gotcha. I did it yesterday. Thank you buddy, I appreciate it:)

I would like to have this cap for me, It looks stunning.

Well the wife ordered me a black flex fit. I cannot wait for it to come in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just placed an order for a hat and the patch kit. Looking forward to there arrival.

Back