2013 THP Putter Covers - Pre Order Thread

Take a week away from free time and you miss lots. Congrats for this that were able to snag some. Off for a round!

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Apparently my back up plan did not work. Darn work travel got me again. Maybe next year...

Noticed this morning that last year's citrus head cover are now also sold out. Wow. Quite a stampede for these head covers. Glad that I was able to snag one. Congrats, THP.

Sold out in 2 days!?!? That must be a record!

WOW , Sold Out you snooze you lose around here ..ha,ha . Those look fantastic and I can understand why they went super fast .

It was insane how quickly these sold! All the support for the AC and headcovers selling out in the same week! Just shows you the amount of support around this place (and for good reason).

Glad we were able to blow these out in a day....can't wait to see what the second one is going to look like!

Glad we were able to blow these out in a day....can't wait to see what the second one is going to look like!

I can't wait to find out when the 2nd edition are available for pre-order. I may just sit in front of a computer until then.....these went so fast, I have nightmares of missing the next one. lol

Exactly, I love the subtle hints of the second version, I can't wait to see what THP has in store for us all on it!

I was just looking at the pic of this headcover again and man I can't wait to get it in

I missed this one too. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe do a second run?????

So for those who ordered two...

I only missed out on this because I chose to support the albatross club instead since I could only afford one thing so although I missed out on an amazing head cover, I know that I chose the right thing by supporting THP and the albatross club

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

I only missed out on this because I chose to support the albatross club instead since I could only afford one thing so although I missed out on an amazing head cover, I know that I chose the right thing by supporting THP and the albatross club

Could have bought the cover, saved $10 a week for 3 weeks, and joined the AC. Double trouble!

Could have bought the cover, saved $10 a week for 3 weeks, and joined the AC. Double trouble!

It's alright lol, I'm still digging my citrus headcover though so it's not that bad haha

Putter covers come and go. I'm just waiting for my pay to clear so I can rejoin. The benefits outweigh the costs, regardless of if I ever redeem them. They help make the magic happen

Putter covers come and go. I'm just waiting for my pay to clear so I can rejoin. The benefits outweigh the costs, regardless of if I ever redeem them. They help make the magic happen

Yeah, but hey it's alright I still love my citrus one haha

Dang! Hate I missed these! I have the others and somehow missed getting on these. Oh we'll, if any extras show up I'd really like one!

Looking to pick up one if someone has an extra

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Back