2013 THP Putter Covers - Pre Order Thread

Got my order in! WHEW!

now just need a new putter to fit it ...

Can't be many left. I want to see these SELL OUT today.

Well then buy out the rest of the inventory!!

I would if we were allowed more than 2, no doubt about that.

These will be coveted for years to come just as we have seen with the editions from the last few years.

I think I got my order in soon enough today :)

I have one of every single headcover so far and I am not going to break the streak now!

Ordered myself one, haven't been around long, but always like to sport any community I'm apart of.

There out, damn! Maybe I can find one in Myrtle...

There out, damn! Maybe I can find one in Myrtle...

They will not be here in time for Myrtle. GG is checking our inventory numbers and will let people know if any are left over, but it looks like they sold out last night late.

They will not be here in time for Myrtle. GG is checking our inventory numbers and will let people know if any are left over, but it looks like they sold out last night late.

Thanks JB

That's awesome if they did! Hopefully a good sign and indicator that more goodies can be added if the interest is there.

I believe in More Gooder Claus. He's a generous fellow.

Pretty excited I was able to get my order in. I have one of each THP cover made and don't want to break the streak.

From the pictures I'd say this will be my favorite to date.

Unreal. I can't wait to see them in hand.

Pretty excited I was able to get my order in. I have one of each THP cover made and don't want to break the streak.

From the pictures I'd say this will be my favorite to date.

I'm glad I got one too. I ordered as soon as I woke up yesterday because I really didn't want to miss out.

I can't wait until these come in.....also excited to see what the 2nd will look like!

I'm glad I got one too. I ordered as soon as I woke up yesterday because I really didn't want to miss out.

Glad you got in, it was touch and go for me. Left for work at 4AM and when I got home at 4PM I had about 30 minutes to clean up, pack and hit the road to Wichita. Some how I fit in ordering one, lol.

Way to come through, THP! Potential one day annihilation of the 2013 headcovers is pretty damn serious.

Thain, you made me a bit sick to my stomach by saying that buddy. LOL

I however also have all of the HC's and with the Citrus one and this on its two each, one for the shelf and one for advertising on the course!

Thain, you made me a bit sick to my stomach by saying that buddy. LOL

I however also have all of the HC's and with the Citrus one and this on its two each, one for the shelf and one for advertising on the course!

Are you going ot have enough putters for all those head covers... oh wait .. yea you will!! :alien:

Dang I missed this one

Back