2013 THP Putter Covers - Pre Order Thread

As soon as they arrive to us we will ship them, but we don't have them yet. Looks like middle to end of January, about the same time we are expecting the Albatross Club hats.

Awesome! That's great news!

As soon as they arrive to us we will ship them, but we don't have them yet. Looks like middle to end of January, about the same time we are expecting the Albatross Club hats.

really looking forward to seeing these in person! the pics look good so far.

anything for us mallet/2ball/sabertooth putter users?!?!?

anything for us mallet/2ball/sabertooth putter users?!?!?

No because of the wide range of mallet putter shapes. What fits a 2ball or Nome may not fit a Manta or Drone, etc...

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Blasphemy :D

This is on my i20 23* hybrid. It should fit a Mashie....if you buy one and it doesn't, I'll buy it from you. :alien:
2013-01-08_14-43-20_682.jpg
2013-01-08_14-43-51_865.jpg
2013-01-08_14-44-30_204.jpg
2013-01-08_14-44-47_490.jpg
That's awesome, does the velcro interfere with the club at all?

cant wait to see these in person!

Not in the slightest, they could just as easily be referred to as hybrid covers. lol
That is excellent news, I'm going to have to try that once I get the bag home!

That's cool. I never woulda thunk to put one on a hybo.

Also, I'm eyeballin' the tar outta that XL-15, MG....

Fits the Baffler H pretty well
e3a7e6e6.jpg

UPDATE:

I just spoke to SeeMore and these will be here in about 3 weeks, so we are looking at the end of the month, which means these will ship early February.

If you are an AC member and also ordered a putter cover and would like me to wait and ship them both together please send me a PM to let me know.

Thanks!!

About a month away from receiving mine, awesome!!!

Cant wait until these get in!

I actually forgot that I ordered one of these. Glad I did. I can't wait to see it in person.

I forget how decent of a hybrid cover these make, that way I can sport THP even when I'm using a mallet putter

a2ygyza2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

UPDATE:

I just spoke to SeeMore and these will be here in about 3 weeks, so we are looking at the end of the month, which means these will ship early February.

If you are an AC member and also ordered a putter cover and would like me to wait and ship them both together please send me a PM to let me know.

Thanks!!

Very excited. Can't wait to get it in the bag.

UPDATE:

Thanks!!

Very cool! I'll PM you now.

Back