THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Very cool, I'd try to make the trip but I've actually got a 2 ball tourney the same weekend here. Have fun everyone!

Im def in for Saturday's demo and round! Trying to think of a way to swing Sunday as well.

I think I have MarcW down for at least a round too

This is awesome, i cant wait for this to go down

also, since this thing is BLOWING up, we are going to go with a demo day saturday morning, then a round of golf. Then another 18 Sunday morning. Im working with the courses on the final prices as it changes slightly from our original plan. Should have tee times finalized in the next few days. Saturday round will be probably around lunch time and Sunday will be in the early AM.

Below is the list I have, going to seperate it out, so if something is wrong, let me know

Saturday

Mikedean441
Canadan
TheToppDogg
Bullfrog
Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
Brock
GolfinFF
JB
WAR EAGLE
10yarddraw
T2GRN18
Bhillin

Sunday
Mikedean441
Canadan
TheToppDogg
Bullfrog
Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
Brock
GolfinFF
JB
WAR EAGLE
T2GRN18
Bhillin

Mikey I am going to use the second post in this thread to update this list each time and when we get the tee times set up, the pairings. Just for ease of viewing.

Im def in for Saturday's demo and round! Trying to think of a way to swing Sunday as well.

with a few out of towners coming in, maybe snag a hotel room and split it?

Whoaaaa... didn't see that coming!!! That's awesome the Rangefinder is making it's way back up this way. I'm going to have to make this happen.... have some vacation to burn by the end of the year and can't think of a better way. Can't wait. OHIO!!!!
Let me know if you want to car pool, I'm in.

I'm gonna start working on it tonight and will let you know by the 6th for sure bro. Carpooling would make a huge difference. 500 miles each way in my truck would be rough.

Almost as much as the rangefinder!

Mikey I am going to use the second post in this thread to update this list each time and when we get the tee times set up, the pairings. Just for ease of viewing.

Can you put an asterisk next to the names of those coming that are Albatross Club Members so I know how much SWAG to bring?

with a few out of towners coming in, maybe snag a hotel room and split it?
I am going to check hotels in that area in the next few days to see whats around.

Can you put an asterisk next to the names of those coming that are Albatross Club Members so I know how much SWAG to bring?
I'm dying for one of those hats!!!

I'll be a member to. finally set up my paypal for ebay and others. Is there something special for me since im brothers with mike and had to watch the chutting go on the longest here?:banghead:

That's cool of war to ride with you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'll be a member to. finally set up my paypal for ebay and others. Is there something special for me since im brothers with mike and had to watch the chutting go on the longest here?:banghead:
The chutting is a art dude lol, have seen it do some pretty weird yet amazing things.

That's cool of war to ride with you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

There's only one bed in that thing right? Exciting or awkward...hmmm

How cool is this? Look at War kissing up. You will not be able to cherry pick your team!! Good on you dude. I know that has to be a long ride for you.

I've showed him how to use a wedge but he just consistantly sucks with it!

How cool is this? Look at War kissing up. You will not be able to cherry pick your team!! Good on you dude. I know that has to be a long ride for you.

I can't believe JB is going willingly into Ohio.

That's what it is.

War, you have the best wife ever dude.

Back