The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably doesn't belong here since it's not a rant, but find someone who left their computer unlocked, do a print screen of their desktop and make a jpeg out of it, move all of their shortcuts into a folder, then make the picture of their desktop into their wallpaper.

hahaha, that's awesome.

Kmac, I would have been scared. I am deathly affraid of snakes. They move without feet or wings.

TC,

Just list their car really cheap on Cars.com and put their work number as the contact. Sit back and enjoy the show.

I love how Jersey Nate came in here all #seriousgolfer style and ripped on PJs. Now everyones talking about great PJs that happen all the time.. Thats funnier than the jokes!

Skim City!
It wasn't a skim! The post by jjmorris was the last post when I started typing the post out.

Switching keys on a keyboard is pretty funny. I've always wanted to cover someone's desk and chair with tinfoil. Everything.

is it your house toilet?
in my house... i had to go get an auger for it so its working now lol

we used to cellophane toilets at work as a prank... the janitors were not happy

I'm sick again. Wtf. I just kicked this like 5 or 6 days ago and today I woke up with a headache and a fever.

I'm sick again. Wtf. I just kicked this like 5 or 6 days ago and today I woke up with a headache and a fever.

It's all those poor hygienic college students, you probably got sick with two different strains since they require a specific immune response.

Take vitamin C tablets, orange juice, and by some NyQuil and DayQuil dude!

I'm with you, Damaikis. After taking care of the kid for four days I got with his germs and it's making it tough to catch up on work. I'm tired and a little crabby in real life today.

Get better guys!!

I'm with you, Damaikis. After taking care of the kid for four days I got with his germs and it's making it tough to catch up on work. I'm tired and a little crabby in real life today.

It's a real pain. I've for tests and essays coming up and it's hard to focus on anything.

It's a real pain. I've for tests and essays coming up and it's hard to focus on anything.

honestly the best thing to do is go to the health center, and get an excuse and take at least half a day off before your exams and sleep dude

honestly the best thing to do is go to the health center, and get an excuse and take at least half a day off before your exams and sleep dude

Maybe I will. I only have one class today at 3:30 so I'll just relax until then.

Maybe I will. I only have one class today at 3:30 so I'll just relax until then.

good dude, that's the best thing to do, you need relaxing

I'm going to absolutely bask in the glory that will be the next few months.

I was just relieved from my position as NCOIC of Med Spec clinic. The reason being, and I quote, " you haven't done anything wrong". "You've actually done an outstanding job". "it's just that there aren't enough female NCOIC's in this hospital and we have to start integrating more or it looks bad for EO". The female NCO that took over has zero experience, zero common sense, zero command presence, and wants to be everyone's friend instead of their boss. The real slap in the face is that I outrank her as well.

I guess it helps her being friends with the Command Sergeant Major. He personally saw to her advancement.

Anyways, I'm gonna sit back and watch this place burn to the ground. And I'll smile the whole time. Might laugh a bit too.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

please tell me that you have that in writing..

I was just relieved from my position as NCOIC of Med Spec clinic. The reason being, and I quote, " you haven't done anything wrong". "You've actually done an outstanding job". "it's just that there aren't enough female NCOIC's in this hospital and we have to start integrating more or it looks bad for EO". The female NCO that took over has zero experience, zero common sense, zero command presence, and wants to be everyone's friend instead of their boss. The real slap in the face is that I outrank her as well.

I guess it helps her being friends with the Command Sergeant Major. He personally saw to her advancement.

Anyways, I'm gonna sit back and watch this place burn to the ground. And I'll smile the whole time. Might laugh a bit too.

please tell me that you have that in writing..

Yeah, that's not even remotely legal.

Anywhere else I'd agree. In the military you give up those rights though. They could do that to me, put it in writing, and send it to the prez. It wouldn't make a bit of difference.

They do these kinds of things because they can.

Anywhere else I'd agree. In the military you give up those rights though. They could do that to me, put it in writing, and send it to the prez. It wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Yeah after I typed that I remembered you were in the military. That is still pretty lame.

That's stupid dude, I understand their reasoning and all but that's wrong against you dude. They actually did the same thing here, they fired the base commander and brought in the first female general, the other commander was doing a fine job, but it was for appearances and she's not as experienced as she needs a lot of help with running the base

Sorry to hear....you staying on the big island or now moving?

That's so dumb Colt.

Sorry to hear....you staying on the big island or now moving?

He's on Oahu! I might be having him send me some Malasadas from Leonard's! Soon as I figure out how to do it! So he can't leave too soon! haha

I'm still not leaving guys. Not until like Feb.

Better suited for the HHJJ thread is the fact that I now have about three extra hours of free time every day, I can actually practice medicine now instead of doing logistical BS as well!

No more time cards, CEEP requests; department meetings, counseling sessions, work order follow up, hand receipt tracking, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back