The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting on a plane right now, about to take off to meet up with my Dad for 3 days of golf. Nothing could be better than that.

Sent from Tapatalk

Dude, enjoy it. That will create some awesome memories.

Hope you all have a great time Ary!!

Sitting on a plane right now, about to take off to meet up with my Dad for 3 days of golf. Nothing could be better than that.

Sent from Tapatalk

That is awesome buddy, I know you will enjoy yourself. I agree with your last sentence.

All moved in to the new house. Boxes everywhere but it's getting better. Went all weekend long without cable, TV or internet. It was hard. But we had plenty to do in place of all that. It's all getting hooked up today so should have my technology back in full swing soon. 3 PODS, 1 storage unit and half a van full of things from the in-laws.....all total, the movers were there 9 hours and they were moving fast! I don't want to do this again anytime soon. Anyways, good to be back!

Congrats on getting everything (so that you know) into the new house! Let the fun begin and sounded like it went well.

I'm so happy I finally have an official handicap index. It feel cool and gives me something to work towards rather than just getting a new personal best.

Sent from Tapatalk

As good as it gets Ary! Enjoy it bro!

Saturday got to play golf with my son, my best friend and Sharkwrestler - had a great time! I actually got it together on the back and had a good round! Sadly, on 18, I partially tore a tendon in my foot, so that's a bummer - but doesn't feel as bad since I had such a great time prior to that!

Twenty years ago today my life changed forever when I married my best friend. Like all marriages, there have been ups and downs, but I would not have lived my life any other way. I am truly a blessed man to have found a woman who is as wonderful as my Kimmy.

Congrats! You can't beat having a good woman in your life. I always look at ups and downs from this point of view... if you didn't have the downs, you would never truly appreciate the exhilleration of the highs!

This is self explanatory.

utyqyja6.jpg

kmac looks old

Gary player is at Aronimink. I went and met him and got a bajillkion photos and a video taken. Such a nice guy. Got an Aronimink flag signed too.

Aronimink is where he won his 1962 PGA championship. He signed my flag "Gary player 1962"

That's cool Thainer! Obviously that's Gary Player. Are we supposed to know who the other guy is?

Gary player is at Aronimink. I went and met him and got a bajillkion photos and a video taken. Such a nice guy. Got an Aronimink flag signed too.

Aronimink is where he won his 1962 PGA championship. He signed my flag "Gary player 1962"

Holy Jeebus! That is awesome beyond words dude. Congratulations and I am jealous, just a tad. LOL.

That is awesome Thain. So jealous.

Looking great Thainer. Who's the guy in the middle?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...congrats, Thain! SO jealous.

That's amazing Thain.

Think he's cool because he rocks green pants as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back