The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
its very sweet! so the "coffee" flavor is the best.

Really. I haven't tried it. I just saw it. I might have to get it for the wife. She loves sweet stuff.

We went to Caribou over the weekend and got Pumpkin flavored coffees. I went with the plain latte, no whip cream and she goes Pumpkin White Chocolate Mocha (Decaf).

Really. I haven't tried it. I just saw it. I might have to get it for the wife. She loves sweet stuff.

We went to Caribou over the weekend and got Pumpkin flavored coffees. I went with the plain latte, no whip cream and she goes Pumpkin White Chocolate Mocha (Decaf).
That doesnt even sound good!

brew your coffee at night. refrigerate and your ready in the a.m.
That's a great tip. I need to do this. Thanks One-T
I saw that they have pre-made iced coffee at the grocery store now. It comes in half gallon sizes and is near the creamers at my local store.
Hmm. May have to give this a try as well.

The Killers new album is awful. Wtf happened to them?

Hate when when you call a business and they lock the 0 key so you have to listen to all the options. Whenever this happens the number I need to press is near the end and it's SO annoying. *looks at Best Buy*

The Killers new album is awful. Wtf happened to them?

$ ruins bands sometimes. I haven't heard it yet but I'm not surprised.

$ ruins bands sometimes. I haven't heard it yet but I'm not surprised.

I listened to the samples on itunes before I bought it and decided to pass. It was brutal. I think it went full hipster if that makes any sense.

I listened to the samples on itunes before I bought it and decided to pass. It was brutal. I think it went full hipster if that makes any sense.

I wonder what obscure music sounds like

I wonder what obscure music sounds like

Haha I didnt quite know how to explain how I felt about it. It just sounds like forced or that they tried to hard to make a specific sound.

I have thought of some interesting ideas for a change to this thread title as of late.

I have thought of some interesting ideas for a change to this thread title as of late.

I have a sneaky suspicion I may be close on a few of those ideas.

hate being poor. I want a newer set of irons but can't afford anything. sucks being unemployed :(

Haha I didnt quite know how to explain how I felt about it. It just sounds like forced or that they tried to hard to make a specific sound.

Hah! Just giving hipsters a poke. I know what you meant mate.

"It's for new age Hipsters. Hipsters music that's so Hip it's gone from being hip to uncool to so uncool it's Hip again. Hipity hopping for the masses (and you just don't stop)"

So a new Dicks opens up in town, and they send out a $10 off this week only on purchases $25 and over coupon, but of course you aren't allowed to buy Taylormade, Titleist, Mizuno, Nike, Callaway products nor are we allowed to buy gloves, or balls with this coupon :angry::pissed-off:

stupid fine print

Last edited:
So a new Dicks opens up in town, and they send out a $10 off this week only on purchases $25 and over coupon, but of course you aren't allowed to buy Taylormade, Titleist, Mizuno, Nike, Callaway products nor are we allowed to buy gloves, or balls with this coupon :angry::pissed-off:

stupid fine print

End of season Under Armour or Adidas threads on sale, FTW!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

End of season Under Armour or Adidas threads on sale, FTW!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

that would be something to check out, I'll be heading out there later today, I want to buy some golf stuff lol

one time my brother and I got stuck in a thundersorm there, the wind and rain were blowing into our faces and we got soaked because they conveniently took those stupid windshields off! It sucked, it's sad that the other three courses here have changed carts twice since this course changed theirs ancient ancient carts
soon youll be fred flintstoning those carts

Foo Fighters going on Hiatus has me pretty upset

stupid toilet is clogged and its a weird toilet so no plunger will work on it and ive tried diff sizes and types
might be worth it to replace the stupid toilet with a more conventional one

stupid toilet is clogged and its a weird toilet so no plunger will work on it and ive tried diff sizes and types
might be worth it to replace the stupid toilet with a more conventional one

hehe use your hand lol-yuck

A new sales promotion at work leads to more admin type work for me, the freaking sales guy. I despise entering addresses for flyers, how about let me do my job & get out of the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back