The Recap - Equipment Testing On The Road

Well that was one heck of a write up and it seems as though you guys made some great memories and got to meet a lot of new folks. I'm sure it was tiring and stressful and fun all at the same time. It was a massive undertaking and in the end, you brought yourselves to THP'ers which is pretty cool. Thanks for conducting it and for making sacrifices for us.

Thank you for the great recap Josh, it was awesome for those of us who got a chance to attend and I truly appreciate all the hard work and effort put in by you and GG as well as the rest of the crew who helped at each stop and the great planners!!! It was a great day in DM for me and I can't wait to get together with fellow THPers again!!!

That was a great recap! I bet you are more ready to be home than can be put into words. Thanks for bringing THP to THPers. Funny thing is, a year ago or more I can recall Morgan saying Josh was a homebody who never left the state of Florida. hahaha. Oh Morgan...you have created a monster. Glad it was succesful and I hope THP got out of it what the goal was. Good to see you will be in Gville for a bit though, I am ready for some golf .

I really can't top JB's novel so I am just going to add a few things. First and foremost I want to thank all the people who helped us organize this 5 week journey. So a huge THANK YOU to One-T for all he did in Charlotte, Golf4Life, Mrs. Golf4life and Buckjob for the AC trip, Hawk for the Iowa trip, DDXU for St. Louis (and Sharkhat for helping with the dinner arrangements in St. Louis), and last but certainly not least Chewie for welcoming us to his home course in ATL and showing us all a great time at a great course and a wonderful dinner in a private room. These entire journey could not have been done without you guys so from the very bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

In addition to the organizers I want to thank each and every person who made it to one of the 5 stops, and a few that made it to two stops! You guys are the reason we put on these events, the reason we left our home for a month and traveled so long and so far and each and every one of you made this experience so memorable that you may have convinced me to get back on that 40 foot tube and do this again sometime. :wink:

Awesome write up, Des Moines was a blast and it has been amazing to watch/read about the other outings as well. You two and the pups outdid yourselves on this one, what a great time.

What an awesome read. Brings me back to the AC tour stop...I still think that you can probably see my shirt from your new home in SC, hehe. I do have to say that I was a touch nervous when you were watching that ridiculous 30 foot two-tiered putt that I surprisingly got to 5 feet. I still hear your voice saying "Oh, good luck with THAT putt, Nate, I gotta watch this." And of course you ribbing me about the ditch boy story. And you cheering for Michael Vick to get pounded in Chickie's and Pete's. Playing with FrankA, ddec, and Kmac was a blast although we might not have played all that well.

Some videos, in case others have missed them:

Buck's infamous first tee:

ddec and FrankA hitting driver off of a par 3:
[video=youtube_share;zTd6-AN7_nA]http://youtu.be/zTd6-AN7_nA[/video]

dean and Kmac's Jersey Jabbing:

And some more ddec/FrankA antics:

Great read, I believe I joined the site just a day or 2 after the St Louis event ..new to golf and would not have played, but it would have been fun to meet everyone and check out equipment.

Excellent recap and again,,, we can not thank you and Morgan enough, for what you brought to all of us! You guys are amazing :thumb:

What a great write-up JB. That was fun to read. Thanks for the shout out! Ha! It was a really special weekend in Iowa and I'm so glad that was the place for my first THP outing. Great guys, great golf course and appreciate everything everyone did, to the planning all the way to place to eat. THANK YOU HAWK!!!! I will never forget that weekend of fun!

a great read JB and still one of the best ideas you've ever had.
reading this makes me miss everyone but also makes me happy to be part of the THP family. i'm bummed out that i couldn't make it to any tour van events, but have a feeling that they might continue on, year after year, so i'll always have that chance.
it is truly magical when THPer's get together. awesome things happen.
congrats on your amazing journey and we're glad you, GG and the pups are safe and sound. it's always an amazing feeling when you can do what you love, see your dream come to fruition and bring joys into others' lives....and it shows that you truly had an amazing experience.

What a fantastic write up. I really enjoyed it! Thank you so much to both Josh and Morgan and a shout out to G4L for getting this tour can to AC!

Awesome review! I was sad to miss the ATL meeting but had a planned trip on the RTJ with college buddies that we booked and paid for before the schedule came out.

great recap, 3200 miles is CRAZY

Sorry the tee game was so suspect, must have left the good ones on the range...lol

Nice recap JB. I was bummed that I couldn't make the NC stop, but I have followed along in some of the threads. I think it's awesome that you guys were able to put this together, and make it out to share with so many THP'ers. Kudos to you & GG, as well as all of the others that made this happen!

Great recap Josh. And great job to all the folks who did all the thankless jobs of setting everything up.

Here are two videos from Iowa.

Video #1 is of GG after a rather rough morning and she was on the verge of losing it after being sick for a couple of days.

Video #2 is of P4B getting ready to hit his wedge shot and we expected an explosion of "mess".

Awesome recap, I can't begin to thank you guys enough for sharing a piece of your lives on the road for so long to spend time with us Hackers. I know Brad had an extremely good time as well and hope he becomes more on THP than just "Duey's Friend" in time, but gets well involved. Hawk did a stupendous job of setting things up in Iowa and meeting so many people there was amazing. Thanks Josh and Morgan for a time I won't soon forget.

Awesome stuff JB. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Though I barely spent any time with you in NC, I had a ton of fun. I wish I had a car here so I could go meet up with some more THPers in this area for a round.

What a great time we all had in Iowa. How can anyone forget the HawkPrance on Saturday night.

Dan

I read this little diary on my entire flight home from the Ryder Cup. THP is a special place, glad I could lend a hand into making alot of new members get to experience this family.

I just watched the videos, LMAO at Dean and Frank.

Here are two videos from Iowa.

Video #1 is of GG after a rather rough morning and she was on the verge of losing it after being sick for a couple of days.

Video #2 is of P4B getting ready to hit his wedge shot and we expected an explosion of "mess".

That was a rough morning.

where was the tunnel in the mountain?

Back