Where do Hackers Live???

Status
Not open for further replies.
corpus christi TX, but after next week Albuquerque, New Mexico

20169 or Haymarket, Virginia but grew up just outside of Albuquerque, NM (87124).

04858 Maine

Georgia 31401

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

48637 Merrill, MI
Anyone close?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

37202 Brentwood, TN

Very close to me, Hello neighbor.

some good courses up there

Hello everyone! Definitely some good courses up this way. I've gotten a chance to play Dominion Valley, Regency, Bull Run, and Prince William. I really liked Bull Run and definitely want to play it again soon.

Old Hickory, TN. 37138

Hello everyone! Definitely some good courses up this way. I've gotten a chance to play Dominion Valley, Regency, Bull Run, and Prince William. I really liked Bull Run and definitely want to play it again soon.

Bull Run is one of my favorite courses. I am a member at Heritage Hunt but will soon be leaving HH and joining Stonewall.

Davenport, IA! 8 hours north of Memphis right on the Mississippi, or 2.5 hours South Southwest of Chicago.

Bull Run is one of my favorite courses. I am a member at Heritage Hunt but will soon be leaving HH and joining Stonewall.

I was just looking at Heritage Hunt because they are a member of the Capital Area Golf Membership. Did you do that as well or are you just a straight up member with HH?

What is making you move to Stonewall?

zip code = 97224

bull run is my fave course up there

NY here - 12515

NM - 88101

35957 is my home

60010 - Barrington, IL

Soon to be 92646 or 92647/8/9.

Dan

30907 - outskirts of Augusta, GA

Morrison, Il 61270 45 min from the Quad-cities kind of by JRod and Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back