Europe Wins The 2012 Ryder Cup

I wouldn't bother Nate. There appears to be some foggy googles.

Anyone else question why Kaymer took driver off the tee on 18?

He's a gamer and trusts his game. Just didn't work out. The drive that is, but he was clutch on the green. I could not imagine the pressure.

Coming from someone who's location is: Under a rock ????

Sorry you are not intelligent enough to accept another's opinion. Your loss

Ok dudes, lets all just chill and celebrate a great RC

This thread is awesome.

Sleep will be difficult knowing those dirty Euros (especially Poulter) have the cup.

Wow, dude, that's just out of line.

He's too busy winning the Morgan Cup two years in a row, he doesn't have time for BS

Haha thanks for the PM. Don't think I will be doing that to myself. Enjoy your time on the forum.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I don't believe I've watched a more intense, stuck to your seat finish in Golf ever.

Several instances of not performing. One or two instances of playing the same non productive golf. Changes that should have been made that were not and players sidelined that should have kept the momentum going.

Even with all of that, there was ample opportunity for any given player today to step up and make a putt. To let it slip like that was hard to watch, but the Euros played both golf and the mental game well today.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Just finished watching this and LOL, what an epic failure on the part of the US. That is just sickening.

Hahahaha

Man, what a come back! I wrote the Euros off completely.

I was in the Pro Shop this morning and pulled my best Ben Crenshaw. A guy told me it was over and I looked at him dead in the eye, slightly kinked to one side and said, "I've got a really funny feeling about today, the Euro's are going to take it."

I guess I should have bet him a few bills.

What was the stat about 17 & 18? Something like 10 of the 12 matches coming down to those two holes and the US only got two points... Or 8 on the line going to 18 and the US only got 2... Not sure exactly what the stat was, but if that many games came to 18 with a chance for the US to pull it out, that's incredible that they got smoked that badly on the last hole/2 holes.

This thread is awesome.

Sleep will be difficult knowing those dirty Euros (especially Poulter) have the cup.

Like it or not. Poulter is a f'in beast.

When you are still on the course, IMO, it's fine to say nice shot, give a head nod. I have never seen Phil clap for an opponent during a Major or a tour event where actual money was on the line. When I golf I compliment my opponents throughout the round. I am not a pro golfer. Played 10 years of minor league football andtold my opponents many times during games, "Nice hit, nice catch, nice throw" but never shook hands or applauded them until AFTER the game!

No, you don't. Or you're one of those people for whom good sportsmanship only applies once you've won. I can certainly applaud a fine shot by an opponent and still be trying my damndest to beat them, certainly that's always been part of Phil's makeup. You don't need to do the Tiger scowl 24/7 to be a serious competitor.

Oh, and Phil showed class. It's a shame that anyone would say otherwise. It's what this great game is all about.

Like it or not. Poulter is a f'in beast.

it's those strange pants of his that he normally wears, they give him all his powers lol, Poulter is such a beast.

Ian-Poulter-Fashion.jpg

If you can't figure out how to talk with a tiny bit of respect go somewhere else to do it.

I think I saw almost 30 hours of awesome golf this weekend. What a bummer that we lost, but those Euros played their butts off today, especially at the end of their matches. US putting wasn't very good today.

When you are still on the course, IMO, it's fine to say nice shot, give a head nod. I have never seen Phil clap for an opponent during a Major or a tour event where actual money was on the line. When I golf I compliment my opponents throughout the round. I am not a pro golfer. Played 10 years of minor league football andtold my opponents many times during games, "Nice hit, nice catch, nice throw" but never shook hands or applauded them until AFTER the game!

Haven't you ever seen a professional tennis event, just as an example? Routinely after a spectacular shot, the opponent will clap his hand on his racket to say, "well done." How is this different? And would you be saying this if you were on the other side of the coin? If Phil had halved 18 instead of lost it?

If you can't figure out how to talk with a tiny bit of respect go somewhere else to do it.

I think I saw almost 30 hours of awesome golf this weekend. What a bummer that we lost, but those Euros played their butts off today, especially at the end of their matches. US putting wasn't very good today.

You just summed it up in a nutshell. Well put.

True that, it was some great golf. I wonder if the euros waited till the end to play their hardest, kind of like what they do in euro soccer lol.

I can't believe you guys are even responding to this guy. Just drop it.

I find it funny that Lee had a better record than Tiger.

it's those strange pants of his that he normally wears, they give him all his powers lol, Poulter is such a beast.

Ian-Poulter-Fashion.jpg

Those union jack ones are ridiculous. LOL.

Man Poulter made me sick, freaking clutch. Wish I could say the same about the US team. Was awesome golf to watch and just an epic event. So glad I got to watch as much as I did. Hats off to the Euros for fighting back like they did.

Back