The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Ryder Cup is going to win out since it only happens every 2 years.

I'm golfing. Playing vs watching, playing is better.

I never thought about putting tires on an RV. That would make me want to park that sucker. How often does one have to rotate those tires? Does that help with the life of them?

I'll have to download it and play it some time. I like creepy late night games when it's just me here at the house.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

It's effin creepy, but I get a blast out of it, It's a great way to stay up at night if you need to for a flight or something!

Honey Due Lists.........

MY current rant: Saxophone players who think they play like a god. . .has anyone ever played in a band with such characters? It essentially becomes a big saxophone solo, why do we even have sax player lol. . .

MY current rant: Saxophone players who think they play like a god. . .has anyone ever played in a band with such characters? It essentially becomes a big saxophone solo, why do we even have sax player lol. . .

Saxophone is the greatest instrument ever made, and people who play them deserve Nobel Peace prizes. Only hippys play guitar.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Cooling weather and an up and down week with little sleep caught up to me. I have caught a cold.

Saxophone is the greatest instrument ever made, and people who play them deserve Nobel Peace prizes. Only Ugly Hippies play guitar.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Oh it's a beautiful instrument, just not when this guy plays it, haha, there's an awesome University band sax player we're going to use instead lol

Imagine if every person in a group played solos at the simultaneously and as loud as possible, that's what it sounds like with the other guy, it's bad

I never thought about putting tires on an RV. That would make me want to park that sucker. How often does one have to rotate those tires? Does that help with the life of them?

I honestly don't know, and it's probably something I should check on. What I do know is that no matter what you get done with an RV is expensive. We got the generator serviced and had an overall check up done on the RV and engine before we left on our big trip and it was $750.

Which I need to thank the THP members from the outing for that, we used the gift cards they gave us to cover that cost. It was a HUGE help, so thank you all SOOO much for that!!

My wife's FX had 2 lights pop up, slip and VCD. Such a pain in my arse, Looks to be a bad sensor and that costs around $750!

As soon as I brag about having the big TV to watch golf on, I lose NBC. Every other channel works. Darn IT!!!

Last edited:
As soon as I brag about having the big TV to watch golf on, I love NBC. Every other channel works. Darn IT!!!

i had MAJOR issues watching yesterday kept bugging out i almost turned it off i was so annoyed with it. but its the ryder cup so i couldn't turn it off.

It's awful Buck.

It's awful Buck.

i don't understand how they can screw up something so important. hopefully it starts working ok.

I honestly don't know, and it's probably something I should check on. What I do know is that no matter what you get done with an RV is expensive. We got the generator serviced and had an overall check up done on the RV and engine before we left on our big trip and it was $750.

Which I need to thank the THP members from the outing for that, we used the gift cards they gave us to cover that cost. It was a HUGE help, so thank you all SOOO much for that!!

I know that I rotate the tires on our cars every other oil change and it helps with tire life but still, I bet even that isn't cheap with a RV

I know that I rotate the tires on our cars every other oil change and it helps with tire life but still, I bet even that isn't cheap with a RV

Probably not. I wonder how they would do it since we have 4 tires in the back and 2 in the front.

Lol, I have no clue.

The fat chick across from me is playing games and music on her phone with the volume totally up just out of the speakers. I'm about to teach her a lesson in manners by knocking that pop out of her hands and pouring it on her phone.

now that's awesome, haha no they're the university course so they tend to be cheap. cheap and stingy in my experience so I doubt they'll do anything. They are still using carts from like 10 years ago that have the tiny cart holder area and they break down easily. just to show how cheap they are: a few of the plastic windshields broke so instead of fixing the few that broke, they just took all of them off lol
that sucks... im surprised they didnt use clear packing tape to fix the windshields hahaha

I've been a ghost around here. That's my rant.

And I came on to vent a Ryder Cup choke. That's my other rant.

that sucks... im surprised they didnt use clear packing tape to fix the windshields hahaha

one time my brother and I got stuck in a thundersorm there, the wind and rain were blowing into our faces and we got soaked because they conveniently took those stupid windshields off! It sucked, it's sad that the other three courses here have changed carts twice since this course changed theirs ancient ancient carts

I've been a ghost around here. That's my rant.

And I came on to vent a Ryder Cup choke. That's my other rant.

+1

Was just in Roger Dunn and saw the post tournament coverage. That's where I realized that the Americans had orchestrated possibly the greatest choke in Ryder Cup history.

I swear, I think I'm cursed. Every team that I want to win a big game, tournament, whatever always ends up losing. I mean like every...damned...time! WTF?!?!?!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

People who post photos with their feet in them. At least wear shoes. Do you not notice your feet in the pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back