Shane sucks. So does his awful attempt at a Southern accent. This show needs T & A.

Shanes whole persona of being all hard and badass just annoys me. Rick had his chance to get rid of Shane and now he's going to regret it. I bet Shane would make one mean Zombie though.

I would have left Shane behind also. I still wonder what that cdc guy told Rick. I think we will find out by the end of this season. Is there going to be a season 3?

Shane sucks. So does his awful attempt at a Southern accent. This show needs T & A.
Even zombie T&A? I'll pass....lol

I would have left Shane behind also. I still wonder what that cdc guy told Rick. I think we will find out by the end of this season. Is there going to be a season 3?

I reckon that CDC guy said something like this "Resistance is futile Rick, the strain mutates and cant be stopped. Have fun with that." The show has to be back for another season as popular as it is.

I'm sure there will be at least one more season. They are realizing figures and a video game which shows how popular it has become.

Tap before talk.

There are so many unanswered questions.
1. Where's Merle
2. What happened to the guy and his son that saved Rick in the first episode.
3. What's going on with the disease?

The show may be a lil slow, action wise, but it is building a strong foundation for more to come.

Tapped that!

I dont even remember who #1 is and I forgot about #2. And for #3 I think that is a good question and something they hinted at in the last episode.

HUGE SPOILER!

Spoiler
Everyone is already infected. You just have to die to turn.

I dont even remember who #1 is and I forgot about #2. And for #3 I think that is a good question and something they hinted at in the last episode.

Merle is the redneck guy that is Darrell's brother. They left him on the roof in the city. They found a blood trail when they went back for him.

Tapped that!

I remember last time I was man enough to watch an execution but not shoot a zombie stuck in the mud...

I remember last time I was man enough to watch an execution but not shoot a zombie stuck in the mud...

haha! thats funny. stupid kid is just getting in the way. they need to send him on his way along with shane.

haha! thats funny. stupid kid is just getting in the way. they need to send him on his way along with shane.
Maybe my friend Daryl will shoot him next...

I can only hope.

Good episode tonight. Little boy is getting on my nerves though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good episode tonight. Little boy is getting on my nerves though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the award for Worst Parents goes too...

RICK AND LORI GRIMES, EVERYONE!!

to much whining and crying.....not enough zombie killing!!!!

to much whining and crying.....not enough zombie killing!!!!

I think they are focusing on survival more than killing zombies. I agree that there is not enough action, but it is still interesting. Didnt expect Dale to die like that though.

Thought last nights episode was way drawn out and slow. I hate whole shows of arguing and then in the last 2 minutes annoying hippy gets his guts ripped open by zombie that dumb little boy antagonized into getting himself free. Rick twice needed to shoot someone last night and both times couldnt do it. He's losing his grip on the group.

I HATE​ Carl.

It's funny, Andrea finally agrees with her wannabe papa and then he goes and gets his guts ripped out. Andrew breakdown 2.0 engaged.

Tap before talk.

Is it me or did the walkers in this last episode seem different compared to previous ones.

Is it me or did the walkers in this last episode seem different compared to previous ones.

Well when I first saw them I made a comment on how they looked too. I could never lay a finger on what was different, but it was there.

I don't think it was how they looked, but more like how they acted. They just seemed different. IDK maybe its just me.

Although Carl may be annoying he is going to play a very integral role in the last two episodes. For some reason I think he will play a large role in Shane's departure/demise.

On a side note someone needs to kill Lori! I also saw my boy T-Dog finally got a speaking line, even if it was interrupted. How appropriate.

Tapped that!

Back