Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

910,910,910,910......Are you enticed yet 10yd?

Don't worry bro, he will be back :thumb:. There is no way I can ever get rid of my 910. Now I am not saying in the least that I won't try another driver and maybe even bag one for a while, however this puppy ain't going to no pound :nono:

One of my favorite drivers of all time was a Titleist 975j. I'd love to try the 910.

One of my favorite drivers of all time was a Titleist 975j. I'd love to try the 910.

Don't!

Unless you want to buy one :D...

OG....almost forgot his obession with "white" ......he won't be back!:confused2:

you dont know me very well lol, no obsession with white, just think it looks good. I only have 2 white clubs in my bag.

you dont know me very well lol, no obsession with white, just think it looks good. I only have 2 white clubs in my bag.

3 if you count the putter!

3 if you count the putter![/QUOTE

haha darn I hoped nobody caught that hehe. It was 2 last season (2011) R11s made it 3. Anyhow like I said before this is not the thread to discuss my driver ho'ing. If you havent hit this driver yet you need to, its a beast.

3 if you count the putter![/QUOTE

haha darn I hoped nobody caught that hehe. It was 2 last season (2011) R11s made it 3. Anyhow like I said before this is not the thread to discuss my driver ho'ing. If you havent hit this driver yet you need to, its a beast.

10-4! Should I PM you my address? I'll pay for shipping.

Any 910 D2 users demoed the R11s? Any feedback

Guys I'm in Australia and looking at purchasing a new driver. Finally decided to bite the bullet and get custom fit for a driver. The 910 & R11 both retail for around $400 here in Oz. I play off 12 and swing speed with driver is just over 100mph. Any feedback on drivers for my game appreciated.
Cheers

**ODE TO 910D2**
I'm leaving a very short impressions reply.......WOW!!! ONE fairway missed......confidence beyond my wildest dreams....swings that with other clubs fly off the course stay IN THE FAIRWAY!!! My good friend saying how comfortable I looked and he truly liked the sound and flight.....he games a Cobra ZL and knows a thing or two about sound......Did not translate into an amazing score however....iron play what spotty and did NOT get up-n-down ONCE!!!:banghead: extremely unlike my game lately.....normally put Seve to shame.....JUST KIDDING.....but short game is a strength......maybe too excited about NEW BIG DAWG!! For those who don't consider the 910D2 forgiving(JB) I'd like to see what is......toe hits and heel misses flew straight and tons of runout.....3 or 4 drives felt completely whiffed only to end up past playing partners AND further than VR Pro str8 fit(great driver btw but too loud).

The Kai' Li stiff shouldn't fit my paltry speed but it allows me to be aggressive and loads perfectly......I guess I'm a mid bend kinda guy.

Well , that's all for now....got a local Pro-Am in the morn......full report same bat time, same bat channel........c-ya

**ODE TO 910D2**
I'm leaving a very short impressions reply.......WOW!!! ONE fairway missed......confidence beyond my wildest dreams....swings that with other clubs fly off the course stay IN THE FAIRWAY!!! My good friend saying how comfortable I looked and he truly liked the sound and flight.....he games a Cobra ZL and knows a thing or two about sound......Did not translate into an amazing score however....iron play what spotty and did NOT get up-n-down ONCE!!!:banghead: extremely unlike my game lately.....normally put Seve to shame.....JUST KIDDING.....but short game is a strength......maybe too excited about NEW BIG DAWG!! For those who don't consider the 910D2 forgiving(JB) I'd like to see what is......toe hits and heel misses flew straight and tons of runout.....3 or 4 drives felt completely whiffed only to end up past playing partners AND further than VR Pro str8 fit(great driver btw but too loud).

The Kai' Li stiff shouldn't fit my paltry speed but it allows me to be aggressive and loads perfectly......I guess I'm a mid bend kinda guy.

Well , that's all for now....got a local Pro-Am in the morn......full report same bat time, same bat channel........c-ya

Awesome man, glad it worked so well for ya. Good luck in the Pro AM, let us know how it goes.

I'm liking my 910 D3 more every time I take it out. Long and straight today with few exceptions. Tried an R11s this morning indoors on a launch monitor. Nice club, but I left it in the store to stick with my D3.

Pro-AM got rained out......went to home course and played front nine in a steady drizzle......not as grooved as previous round but still confident.....no major changes and still extremely happy!!

Does anyone know if I can safely put my 910 driver head onto the shaft of my 910 3wood? I have read some rumors on the 'net that the hosel attachments are not actually compatible. I just thought it would be an easy way to try a shorter shaft in my driver for a little while.

Back