Morgan Cup Sponsorships Thread

Belbs had one and hit the cover off the ball!!! I'm sure there will be different set up in bags

Yeah he put a big boy swing on a few drives if I remember from the videos. I wouldn't mind another 40 or so yards on my tee shots..

Way to go team THP.. can't wait to see what you guys pick!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Im pretty excited about seeing everybody excited about the sponsors. So many great clubs and I look forward to being an ambassador to this event.

Im pretty excited about seeing everybody excited about the sponsors. So many great clubs and I look forward to being an ambassador to this event.

agreed. It's great seeing how excited everyone on Team THP is right now. Just imagine what it will be like when the other 16 find out.

I like your word choice.

agreed. It's great seeing how excited everyone on Team THP is right now. Just imagine what it will be like when the other 16 find out.

It's going to be crazy on Sunday night and especially the ensuing days. Tons of pondering will be had next week...no doubt.

It's going to be crazy on Sunday night and especially the ensuing days. Tons of pondering will be had next week...no doubt.

Ultra skim possibly: do we know when the others will find out? I thought Ddec may have said January...?

Ultra skim possibly: do we know when the others will find out? I thought Ddec may have said January...?

Sunday night after the last 2 selections are announced.

ETA: from OP - First up will be Team THP and then when the rest of Team Hackers and Team Paradise are announced, they will be listed as well.

Thanks to Cleveland and Srixon for this opportunity!!

I think you and Cleveland will pair perfectly. I think you are going to be the surprise of the MC!

Sunday night after the last 2 selections are announced.

ETA: from OP - First up will be Team THP and then when the rest of Team Hackers and Team Paradise are announced, they will be listed as well.

Thanks Cookie. I don't know how I missed that. More excited now!

I think you and Cleveland will pair perfectly. I think you are going to be the surprise of the MC!

I agree Chunky. I really, really like how all the company's matched the players so far. A lot of possibilities and I'm really exicted for a couple things:

1. To follow the players with each sponsor
2. Forming a bond with the other players who are sponsored. Its just another really cool aspect.

I agree Chunky. I really, really like how all the company's matched the players so far. A lot of possibilities and I'm really exicted for a couple things:

2. Forming a bond with the other players who are sponsored. Its just another really cool aspect.
That's what I think is so cool about each team having different staffers. While, of course you will bond with your team, there is another bond among the rest of the participants that are representing the same Sponsor. The amount of detail that goes in to the Morgan Cup is unreal, and this is one of the things that I think makes this event one of a kind.

THat will be fun to watch Yoccos. I don't have a ton of experience with Callaway clubs to be honest, and I'm really excited to devote my time to their gear.

That's what I think is so cool about each team having different staffers. While, of course you will bond with your team, there is another bond among the rest of the participants that are representing the same Sponsor. The amount of detail that goes in to the Morgan Cup is unreal, and this is one of the things that I think makes this event one of a kind.

THat will be fun to watch Yoccos. I don't have a ton of experience with Callaway clubs to be honest, and I'm really excited to devote my time to their gear.

Thats the cool thing and we all know, there are some THP'ers who naturally gravitate towards a company or might be curious (I am to both lol) and that bond will be great. One of the coolest things was talking to other THP'ers I may not.. All over equipment.

Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon are gonna be well repped!

The sponsorships are really going to be different this year. Companies have more freedom to handle players as they seem fit. It will really give a connection to the tour treatment that people seek knowledge of. Some things can be done and others cant, but showcasing world class equipment is always a good thing.

The sponsorships are really going to be different this year. Companies have more freedom to handle players as they seem fit. It will really give a connection to the tour treatment that people seek knowledge of. Some things can be done and others cant, but showcasing world class equipment is always a good thing.

You've said this a couple of times now and it really has me excited. I know Callaway is going to bring it, and I'm excited at the opportunity to talk as much as I can about their equipment.

That sounds awesome. I'm really excited to hear how everything goes with the sponsorships. All of these companies are nothing but class and I'm sure they will be amazing to their staffers!

Just doing some google research on Bridgestones fitting for clubs and man... this has me all sorts of excited.

You've said this a couple of times now and it really has me excited. I know Callaway is going to bring it, and I'm excited at the opportunity to talk as much as I can about their equipment.

The Cally gear I used this past weekend was fantastic. Come to think of it, so was the Bridgestone and Cleveland/Srixon

Thanks Chunky!

Every time you say that my mind races.

I don't want to ask that you give any surprises out but can you explain more what that means?

I don't want to ask that you give any surprises out but can you explain more what that means?

I think it means that if a company wants to give you more than 1 pair of shoes/hats/gloves they can. If they want to set up a fitting for you at place they can. That kind of stuff. If they want to go above and beyond they are more than welcome to do so.

It's simply impossible to go wrong here with these great sponsors. I have zero doubt that these companies will raise each one of your games and the Morgan Cup 2.0 will come down to a battle of wills.

Every time you mention this all I can think is WOW! What more could they do for a bunch of amateurs? Incredible....I just don't have the words.

1ccd2c70.jpg
[/IMG]
bc1d6487.jpg
[/IMG]
Those chosen will be teeing it up on these two tracks

Back