Morgan Cup Sponsorships Thread

I need to find those Black irons yesterday. So many things to think about.

Yes you do. I think you would love them. The 588s are a gorgeous iron, but the Blacks you could do some serious work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see what these bag setups wind up looking like after all the sneak peak stuff we've seen in the last month.

I've spent the last hour or so on the Callaway website! Just wowing at all the stuff!

Nice, now let the pondering began for you guy's!!!

I've spent the last hour or so on the Callaway website! Just wowing at all the stuff!

Callaway was great to us last year and I'm sure they will be all in again this year.
Smalls I think you will really like some of their offerings.

Congratulations to Team THP for the sponsorship line-up!! I can't wait to see the choices you guys make when the proper time comes.

Just can't thank Callaway Golf, Cleveland/Srixon Golf, and Bridgestone Golf enough for getting behind this terrific event!! Whether someone applied for MC 2.0 or not, let's all keep spreading the word and thanks through social media.

Callaway does have some awesome stuff. That Fit driver is going to be the driver, I think.

Callaway does have some awesome stuff. That Fit driver is going to be the driver, I think.

If I recall, the TM players last year had both the R11 and Superfast 2.0 in play. I see that probably happening with both the Cleveland/Srixon and the Callaway people. It's only gonna make that pondering much much worse for them!

If I recall, the TM players last year had both the R11 and Superfast 2.0 in play. I see that probably happening with both the Cleveland/Srixon and the Callaway people. It's only gonna make that pondering much much worse for them!

That is so true! I think it would be very hard to pick, but fun too.

Dude it is a sick list!!!! I've had the pleasure of hitting the J40 driver and fw.... I was pretty impressed. I'm just picturing those black oxide wedges too haha. Wow!

These will serve you well my friend! Can't wait to see what you get!!!!

It's a little overwhelming, right!? So many option and combos. It will be interesting to see if thy open the vault. There are pics of the shoes posted on the fan page

Belbs had one and hit the cover off the ball!!! I'm sure there will be different set up in bags

This is awesome! Congrats Team THP! You'll be awesome reps!

Congrats Team Staffers on your equipment assignments and I think each person is going to be in dream land with their setup! :clapp: It's a huge Thank You to the Equipment OEM's, Callaway, Bridgestone, Cleveland/Srixon, for supporting this great event and bringing the hardware to compliment the players. Job well done :thumb:.

I bet the rest of you hound dogs are anxious to see what's up your tree of equipment :D

man, my Callaway bag pondering has been going on for a few hours, but what I'm more thinking aboot at this point is my bag set up. For some time now I've been thinking about the top and bottom ends of my bag, and before I can put together a plan I need to decide what I'm going to be putting in there. Two Callaway options at this point:
1) Driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 4 hybrid, 5-AW irons, 54* and 58* wedges.
2) Driver, 5 wood, 4 hybrid, 5-AW irons, 52*, 56*, 60* wedges.

Right now, bag 2 has my attention, but either way it will be a bag full of stunning Callaway equipment.

So, so, sooooo cool. Unbelievable of these companies to buy in wholeheartedly to this and to THP for pulling it all off, AGAIN!

I love reading all of this!

Its mind bottling! Bridgestone... I'm going to rep you proud!
My thoughts exactly! haha (except insert Callaway!)

exciting news for Team THP!

Back