Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm off tomorrow and Thursday. Supposed to rain tomorrow. So hopefully it doesn't and I can play a round of golf. Thursday is going to be 55 and Sunny. But it's Turkey day, I don't know if any courses will be open. My families dinner isn't until Saturday. So I want to play somewhere on Thursday. Better start searching harder for an open course. I thought I played last year on Thanksgiving.

You'll be surprised how many are open, especially in the morning. I know I'm playing that morning in a vain attempt to work of some turkey calories before dinner.

Got a nice letter from the IRS last week stating that an error was made on my taxes last year....checked with my accountant....yep, mistake...turns out I should've paid taxes last year and not have received a refund.....Uncle Sam gets a nice $4k xmas gift this year. fml

gotta get up nice an early to beat holiday traffic tomorrow morning... 4am ugggh

Got a nice letter from the IRS last week stating that an error was made on my taxes last year....checked with my accountant....yep, mistake...turns out I should've paid taxes last year and not have received a refund.....Uncle Sam gets a nice $4k xmas gift this year. fml

I got one of those a few months back. That was fun!
Then 2 weeks ago, I got another saying I owed another $38.00. Seriously IRS?? 38 bucks?

I got one of those a few months back. That was fun!
Then 2 weeks ago, I got another saying I owed another $38.00. Seriously IRS?? 38 bucks?

The best is when they send you checks for like 4 cents...it costs them more to send the stupid check then to actually pay you lol

You need a new accountant.

--
tapatalk

dear accountant....your fired!

Dude, that flat blows!

gotta get up nice an early to beat holiday traffic tomorrow morning... 4am ugggh

I can give you a wake up call. I am getting up at 2:15am to be on the job at 4am for a Hydro inspection with the fire marshall.

That's no fun. Screw your accountant.

Ohmygod the custom 588's are killing me. I want them to be out so badly.

Is the site up??

--
tapatalk

Your advice would mean he'd need a new accountant and an attorney. Not sure if that'll help him out much!

I saw the 588's yesterday. They do look pretty sick in person. Was really glad I didn't see a 58 degree or there could have been issues.

Your advice would mean he'd need a new accountant and an attorney. Not sure if that'll help him out much!

I saw the 588's yesterday. They do look pretty sick in person. Was really glad I didn't see a 58 degree or there could have been issues.

Haha I bought a 60*...I regret it because I wanted to do the custom stuff but I love the club.

Site goes live on Friday last I heard. I want a nice set of 50*, 54*, and 58*. I wonder how much they'll cost. For some reason $150 is in the back of my mind, but I don't remember all that well.

Dude, that flat blows!

I can give you a wake up call. I am getting up at 2:15am to be on the job at 4am for a Hydro inspection with the fire marshall.

at least im going on holiday so i really dont have a timeline lol... sucks you gotta work bro

I was chipping prior to my round to one of the two holes on the chipping green. I cart/shop kid comes out to give a lesson to a very attractive 40something. That gabbed about her hubby being gone all during her chipping lesson from below and behind me. I could tell she was flirting with him and really paying attention to the lesson. Then it got interesting when she blades one dead left and hit me in my calf. I turned and they were just giggling away. Then another one came wizing by my head. I turned and asked that they get serious or move on. He had nothing to say but she starts in on me like I stool her kids milk money. I'm rude and am standing to close to her lesson and I'm a Richard cranium. I don't yell at women no matter what cuz you never win. I turned and went back to chipping, not a word. Over the next 10 minutes she bladded every ball she hit and it was stone silent behind me.
I gathered my wedges and made my way to the putting green and walked way out of my way as to not provoke her any further. I guess her lesson was done and she wanted another go at me. I ruined her lesson, I was in the way and she was going to tell the head pro. I simply smiled and suggested she up her meds.
15 minutes later the ranger comes by and tells she is pissed. I'm like ok...and! He starts with this story she told him that I barged into her lesson and disrupted her. I laughed and asked that he ask the cart kid she was with what happened....well he came clean and told him the hole story. I don't think I've ever been apologized too as much as I was today. Omg the drama this desperate housewife caused.
When we finished 4.5 hours later she was holding court in the bar. All the men were hanging in her every word. She saw me and acted like nothing ever happened. Smiling and saying hello as I order my beer. I calmly asked her if she was doing alright and she said yep everything is fine in my world. She batted her eyes and smiled. I just about spit my beer in her face I wanted to laugh so hard. They come in all shapes and levels of crazy!!!!!

I think crazy women who are hot are hilarious. They generally think their looks get them anything and everything. What a bunch of trolls. They just make me laugh.

I cart/shop kid comes out to give a lesson to a very attractive 40something.

wait... cart/proshop guys are allowed to give "lessons" while working?
she hit you and they just giggled? all this while the cart/proshop guy was witnessing?
i dunno what course you went to but unless the cart/proshop guy is family he shoulda been fired... even if he was a teaching pro
what lesson teaches you to hit into ppl? lol

I think crazy women who are hot are hilarious. They generally think their looks get them anything and everything. What a bunch of trolls. They just make me laugh.

The crazy hot ones are the best ones.....duh! :D

My parents won't let me go to Paramus on friday. That's where Golfsmith, Golf Galaxy, and Dicks are all within about 100 feet of each other. I need to get some golf balls, and the deals should be great. I could also use some other impulse buys if I see a good deal. This sucks.

sick and sitting at work. It hurts to open my eyes. I try to read THP but it gets blurry and makes me more sick! UGH!

My parents won't let me go to Paramus on friday. That's where Golfsmith, Golf Galaxy, and Dicks are all within about 100 feet of each other. I need to get some golf balls, and the deals should be great. I could also use some other impulse buys if I see a good deal. This sucks.
I've never heard of, let alone seen, that many golf stores that close to each other. That would be fun! I'd have to leave my wallet at home. heehee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back