THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot get over how disappointed I am to hear these issues in leagues 2 & 3. I specifically told people that they needed to be active, and we even had a post count minimum in order to join. Why pay the entry fee and then disappear? I don't get it and I am so sorry to those that are not enjoying your league. We will definitely be making some changes for next year because this is unacceptable!

Who in League 3 has a QB they can offer up that is NOT on a bye this week??

Also I need another RB to cover for Felix Jones going down for a couple weeks

Can someone explain the point of the waiver order when I am number 6 and the person I put waivers in for went to the person at 14??????

I cannot get over how disappointed I am to hear these issues in leagues 2 & 3. I specifically told people that they needed to be active, and we even had a post count minimum in order to join. Why pay the entry fee and then disappear? I don't get it and I am so sorry to those that are not enjoying your league. We will definitely be making some changes for next year because this is unacceptable!

Yeah, I dont get this either. Its sad and sucky!

Fildini

I'm in League 3 (Fosters Farms) and would be up to trading, but I have a bunch of scrubs for the most part. No one's off limits though..I'll make sure my trading block is current.

I've gotten at least 50 emails about my team name today. Lots of interested people. but the Grossmen will be staying the Grossmen.

Can someone explain the point of the waiver order when I am number 6 and the person I put waivers in for went to the person at 14??????

Were you trying to make multiple waiver moves? If so, once your first move is processed, you get moved to the 16 slot in waiver priority.

If that is not the case, then I'm not sure.

That makes no sense. You sure they were 14th?

Hey Dev and Bomb how about we try and work a little three trade? I've got a qb and some recievers to spare.

They are 14 today they were prob above you when the waiver went through

That makes no sense. You sure they were 14th?

Positive I put the waiver in last night, then put another in this morning, got the second one instead of the first. I went through the teams looking at waiver order and who picked him up to be positive

They are 14 today they were prob above you when the waiver went through

Idk, I know I was 6 when I put it in, and I'm still 6 today even after I got my 2nd waiver request

What happened is that person was higher than you on waivers prior to the waiver order changes once they clear. THey get their picks and now they go to the bottom of the list. They should still be ahead of you since they picked someone up before you.

Do the waiver orders have anything to do with your record? I cant remember

Hey Dev and Bomb how about we try and work a little three trade? I've got a qb and some recievers to spare.

I will trade with anyone. I will trade anyone also. I am really looking for a RB.

GG it seems to me that league 1 has been around a while and everyone knows each other. The expansion leagues are still getting going. At least that's my 2cents could be wrong.

I will trade with anyone. I will trade anyone also. I am really looking for a RB.

Brees/Bush for Frank Gore and Kolb or Bradford (your choice)?

Brees/Bush for Frank Gore and Kolb or Bradford (your choice)?

I dont need another QB, I will ride Flacco. Do you have any WR you would be willing to trade instead of a QB?

I dont need another QB, I will ride Flacco. Do you have any WR you would be willing to trade instead of a QB?

I can't add Garcon or Marshall, but if you see someone on my bench you want, I could probably do that (don't remember who all is there right now).

I can't add Garcon or Marshall, but if you see someone on my bench you want, I could probably do that (don't remember who all is there right now).

Gore and Jacoby Jones for Brees and Bush? Good?

Works for me...I can't accept it until I get home from work (dang firewall), but go ahead and offer it up and I will accept tonight.

Works for me...I can't accept it until I get home from work (dang firewall), but go ahead and offer it up and I will accept tonight.

Done. Thanks.

That's actually not a half bad trade for both teams involved. Nice work league 2 players.....where's the rest of us?!?! How about Spaceman, you going to acknowledge that trade I offer I sent you?

That's actually not a half bad trade for both teams involved. Nice work league 2 players.....where's the rest of us?!?! How about Spaceman, you going to acknowledge that trade I offer I sent you?

I will make more trades. I dont care that I am 5-1. Have any WR's you are looking to trade? I will trade Blount. I know he is hurt now but shouldnt be out more than a week or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back