2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, there might be a slight delay in the announcement. JB is sick and came down with a fever last night and we weren't able to completely finish the list. I have drugged him and sent him to bed but hopefully when he wakes up he will be feeling better and we can get the teams finished. As soon as I know more I will let you all know. I am really sorry for the delay we were so excited to start making the announcements this morning.

No worries GG, we have plenty of time before the outing. Tell JB to get well.

No worries GG, we have plenty of time before the outing. Tell JB to get well.

Bullshat! Tell JB to get his arse out of that bed and get to work :blob:! :D

in the shoolyard we beat up little whiny long haired canadians

Ironically, we did the same thing to Ohioans.

Bullshat! Tell JB to get his arse out of that bed and get to work :blob:! :D

Dont worry OG, you will find out soon enough what other 5 forum members you are going to drag down.

"The Blastsballintoorbit Award goes to Da Da Da Da Da (drum roll) Oh folks we have a tie.... Belbs and Biggsy!"

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Hahah. Until there is wind, then it is The "who can hit it so high that they manage to lose distance, when hitting into the wind" award.

Unfortunately, there might be a slight delay in the announcement. JB is sick and came down with a fever last night and we weren't able to completely finish the list. I have drugged him and sent him to bed but hopefully when he wakes up he will be feeling better and we can get the teams finished. As soon as I know more I will let you all know. I am really sorry for the delay we were so excited to start making the announcements this morning.

That tough JB, hope you feel better soon, sick and fever sucks.

Ironically, we did the same thing to Ohioans.

Dont worry OG, you will find out soon enough what other 5 forum members you are going to drag down victory lane! :clapp::rockon:.

Fify since you are obviously so sick you are having hallucinations and false securities :bulgy-eyes:

Feel better JB, load up on that emergen-C stuff. It's been keeping me ok for the past week while other people around me have been sick. GG might want to do the same unless she wants to catch it too.

Feel better JB, load up on that emergen-C stuff. It's been keeping me ok for the past week while other people around me have been sick. GG might want to do the same unless she wants to catch it too.

I don't get sick, I haven't been sick in close to 4 years. Everyone around me will get sick, but I am fortunate to have a great immune system.

I don't get sick, I haven't been sick in close to 4 years. Everyone around me will get sick, but I am fortunate to have a great immune system.

This is the kiss of death.

Love GG told JB to go to bed like a kid who's sneaking online late at night when he's supposed to be sleeping. Lmao. Feel better JB I'm pretty sure we have plenty of time to announce teams before the outing!

Love GG told JB to go to bed like a kid who's sneaking online late at night when he's supposed to be sleeping. Lmao. Feel better JB I'm pretty sure we have plenty of time to announce teams before the outing!

Taking care of a grown man is like taking care of a child. JB is a workaholic and he would stay up and work if he could so I have to yell at him and force him to go to bed...plus slipping some PM's in his drink helps. :wink:

Yeah I know, but I have honestly been saying this for years and I still don't get sick. I was sick so much as a kid that I think I built up a great immune system.

You're quite lucky then. I'll get the usual annoying winter cold but for the most part I don't get feverish or worse sick.

Taking care of a grown man is like taking care of a child. JB is a workaholic and he would stay up and work if he could so I have to yell at him and force him to go to bed...plus slipping some PM's in his drink helps. :wink:

i know how he is ive been ordered home by my boss a few times cause i felt bad not going to work. was funny, reminded me of my mom when i was a kid.

I think GG just admitted to Roofying JB! :D

ddec is the same way when he is sick. Have to force him not to work or to go to the doctors office. I haven't tried the PM's trick, but thanks for the idea.:wink:

ddec is the same way when he is sick. Have to force him not to work or to go to the doctors office. I haven't tried the PM's trick, but thanks for the idea.:wink:

what's a doctors office?

Not that I wish his illness on you in anyway but you just jinks yourself. Stay healthy both of you!

Well I finally got out of bed after a little nap to check out this thread and folks are still talking about not getting sick. I am going to bet that JB will be feeling better than a pig in a fresh ground corn bin once he gets up today! That old bug will be gone and he will be ready for some solid food. Maybe a good old plate of fine barbeque will make him pep up!

Well I finally got out of bed after a little nap to check out this thread and folks are still talking about not getting sick. I am going to bet that JB will be feeling better than a pig in a fresh ground corn bin once he gets up today! That old bug will be gone and he will be ready for some solid food. Maybe a good old plate of fine barbeque will make him pep up!

where do you come up with these things gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back