2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like dressing in drag and signing karaoke......hmmmmmm

I am gonna beat ya like a new Pearl Drum skin :zsimpsons:... It's going to be funny if we are on the same Team there DR:alien:

I am gonna beat ya like a new Pearl Drum skin :zsimpsons:... It's going to be funny if we are on the same Team there DR:alien:

Funny and awesome! Just as long as when you play, you come dressed as and play as a man.

Funny and awesome! Just as long as when you play, you come dressed as and play as a man.

Oh dear God. We do not need to see Mrs. Greybush on the golf course.

Tapping my way down the highway

You guys don't have to worry about me coming as Mrs Graybush. She passed away after Morgan Cup I and will not be revived. Any future videos I do will be as "The Tower of Power" who does not wear frilly things. So be scared! :beat-up::chicken::crying::freaked-out::pumpkin::skeleton::sweat::whew:

You guys don't have to worry about me coming as Mrs Graybush. She passed away after Morgan Cup I and will not be revived. Any future videos I do will be as "The Tower of Power" who does not wear frilly things. So be scared! :beat-up::chicken::crying::freaked-out::pumpkin::skeleton::sweat::whew:

I am soo scared. Can I borrow some depends?

it appears what we SHOULD worry about is whether or not you have enough room in your golf bag for all of your depends for the weekend?

I am soo scared. Can I borrow some depends?

it appears what we SHOULD worry about is whether or not you have enough room in your golf bag for all of your depends for the weekend?

Naw dudes you can borrow all the depends you need.. There will be a "Tour" Depends Van in the parking lot giving out free samples to all my foes. I told the company to bring the extra super absorbing model as you guys are going to be leaking all over the course:laughing:

Announcement

THP will start unveiling teams this week. Each day a new team will be listed and each participant will find out exactly who they will be playing with. There will be a new thread on the teams and the 1st post will be updated every time a new team is announced.

Bumpity bump..

I like the spreading out of the teams throughout the week. I also like that while we won't be playing with our teammates, it allows for a bit more depth in terms of meeting more people and creating some camaraderie.. Bring it on JB!

Let's let JB and GG worry about the non posters. And we can worry about who is on our team!!!

Thank you!!!! Four pages of BULL SH$t and speculation over some stuff we have no control over. Between this and MC 2.0 I'm pissed...all over some BS!!!!

Bumpity bump..

I like the spreading out of the teams throughout the week. I also like that while we won't be playing with our teammates, it allows for a bit more depth in terms of meeting more people and creating some camaraderie.. Bring it on JB!

Thanks for that! I missed it....go figure.

I CAN NOT wait to find out who is on my team.

I hope I am on your team, man, we think the same way!

Same team or not we will still kick it at the outing. JB can't afford to have us in the same team SHAKE N BAKE....yes that just happened :D

Damn you autocorrect

Last edited:
Shack n bake huh? Hmmm, yep...that just happened alright! Haha.

In my current state of 'beside myself' it was the 1st thing that popped into my head

Shack and Bake? :facepalm:

Close enough I guess

Shack and Bake? :facepalm:

Close enough I guess

I dunno man... most people have a cigarette afterwards. But hey, if they want to bake afterwards, that's cool.

I dunno man... most people have a cigarette afterwards. But hey, if they want to bake afterwards, that's cool.

I suppose. Shack and sandwichmaking seems too wordy anyway and doesn't quite have the flow off the tongue.

What are you chirp'n about...you don't understand the post

Depends if you meant shake and bake or if you have an inside joke about shack and bake. One I do, one I don't ;)

Same team or not we will still kick it at the outing. JB can't afford to have us in the same team SHACK N BAKE....yes that just happened :D

What just happened? Another preschool quote by tadashe?

tapatalk addict....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back