I have always driven trucks, but two years ago when my son got his license and bought his first vehicle (a truck which means I could use his :) ) I decided to move to something a little better on gas and more comfortable. I drive a 2005 Cadillac Deville, or as my wife calls it "the old man car". She figured for a mid-life crisis car I would have went with a convertable or a sport car. LOL

2000 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab is my daily driver and mulch hauler. The Wife gets the new Highlander limited.

Got a Honda Integra Type-R DC5. Acura RSX something-or-other to you guys I think. Good compromise between performance and economy for the day to day stuff.

Also got a Fiat Punto. The worst car I've ever owned, and I've owned some bad ones!

Got rid of my 20006 Ford Fusion SE 2 weeks ago and got a 2011 Nissan Rogue SV. I absolutely LOVE IT!

2002 Nissan Frontier, 167,000 miles on it and still running like it just rolled off the showroom floor

Lexus IS250.

Trying to get rid of it. I need an SUV. Thinking 4Runner or Tahoe Z71...

Got a Honda Integra Type-R DC5. Acura RSX something-or-other to you guys I think. Good compromise between performance and economy for the day to day stuff.

Also got a Fiat Punto. The worst car I've ever owned, and I've owned some bad ones!

Those Honda Integra Type-R's are legit. Mind taking a pic or two next time you think of it Paulo?

03 Ford Ranger and 07 GSX-R 750. I miss my 02 Z28!

'08 Scion xB and my partner's "boat"....an '88 Chrysler 5th Avenue.

'07 Ford Expedition EL, lousy gas mileage for a car, not bad for a house....

:smile:

Similar here, '09 Chevy Suburban black-on-black. But I also have an '06 Honda Civic EX to balance things out.

Need the big rig to comfortably haul around the two kids and three large dogs. We take our dogs with us on most vacations.

My wife drives an '06 Nissan Altima but we'll soon be in the market for a nice upgrade for her. Maybe an '09 or so Infiniti G37X.

Last edited:
Traded in the C6 for a 350Z. One day I'll have a car where my golf clubs aren't riding shotgun lol

02 Chrysler Concorde. It rides as smooth as anything.

Most importantly, I can get 4 sets of golf clubs in the trunk positioned "front to back" and side by side.

5721880005_large.jpg

I am driving a 1999 Trans-Am.

I bought it new and currently have ~275,000 miles on it.

Car is in perfect condition inside and out. I hope I never have to get another car.

Well.. I think I'm retiring the '96 Civic and pulling the trigger on a 2012 Ford Focus this week! Not a dream car, but still a decent fuel efficient car for the city..

Those Honda Integra Type-R's are legit. Mind taking a pic or two next time you think of it Paulo?

Here ya go. This is after one of the yearly washes. Difficult to keep a white car clean at this time of year! :D

15032009.jpg

15032009002.jpg

Here ya go. This is after one of the yearly washes. Difficult to keep a white car clean at this time of year! :D

15032009.jpg

15032009002.jpg

Looking at those pictures, I have no idea why Acura dumped the RSX model here in the States, which is this car!

I'm currently rolling in a 2001 Honda Accord. It's nothing special, but it gets me from point A to point B. We're saving up for a new car, but I was raised in a family that drove cars until they died, so that will probably happen with the Accord, a new car won't be happening for a while.

2000 ford focus named Fungus by my wife ( it's dark green)

She drives a 2008 Volvo XC 90.

SWEET ride paulo!!!

Thanks dude. It's got a trunk with a puddle in it and the lights don't really work, but it usually looks good! :wink:

Looking at those pictures, I have no idea why Acura dumped the RSX model here in the States, which is this car!

They never brought it here either. Think the official line was that it would impact on the sales of the same-model Civic Type-R. Mine is a Japanese import.

Traded in the C6 for a 350Z. One day I'll have a car where my golf clubs aren't riding shotgun lol

You can fit clubs in the trunk, I had a 2006 and 2009 and they both had explicit instructions on the deck lid of how to fit two golf bags in the hatch.

My Daily Driver is a 03 Ram Quad Cab (POS btw) and I got my wife a 2010 Ford Flex (best purchase I've made in years).

You can fit clubs in the trunk, I had a 2006 and 2009 and they both had explicit instructions on the deck lid of how to fit two golf bags in the hatch.

C6 or 350Z??

I am driving a 1999 Trans-Am.

I bought it new and currently have ~275,000 miles on it.

Car is in perfect condition inside and out. I hope I never have to get another car.

Thats awesome! My first car @ 17 years old was a '99 Trans AM (Navy Blue Metallic). Headers, exhaust, etc.. Man I loved that car.

Thats awesome! My first car @ 17 years old was a '99 Trans AM (Navy Blue Metallic). Headers, exhaust, etc.. Man I loved that car.

I love it too.

It is my first, and only car to this point. Can't imagine driving anything else.

Although it is kinda awkward having my clubs ride shotgun all the time.

I'm driving a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4. Lots of room for golf bags and other stuff.

This is not mine, but it's what mine looks like.

44737194.jpg

Back