THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
who would lloyd go to? The Panthers should get him and use Legadu Nanee as a paper weight

They're saying Panthers and Titans as 2 possible destinations.

They're saying Panthers and Titans as 2 possible destinations.

If the panthers get him they could be pretty lethal. All they need is their LB's back...

I would love to see another legit WR in Charlotte. However, I do believe we could pick one up in the draft if we need to. I would love, love, love to see Justin Blackmon in a Panthers jersey next year.

I would love to see another legit WR in Charlotte. However, I do believe we could pick one up in the draft if we need to. I would love, love, love to see Justin Blackmon in a Panthers jersey next year.

I would too...I dont think anyone should ever draft USC receivers. those guys dont do much in the NFL. Maybe even a Dwight Jones from UNC! dude, is a beast

Or Alshon Jeffery. That dude is real good. Who knows what they'll do, but they need WR help big time. I despise Nanae. Every time Cam throws it in his direction, I'm thinking incompletion or interception.

Or Alshon Jeffery. That dude is real good. Who knows what they'll do, but they need WR help big time. I despise Nanae. Every time Cam throws it in his direction, I'm thinking incompletion or interception.

I would agree. those guys are almost exactly the same size.

I hate it...Nannee needs to go

I sometimes forget what a WR looks like or what they're supposed to do.

Seems like the Bears' issue since Willie Gault.

Steve Smith is the only WR the Panthers need this year. :smile:

The Panthers should be shooting for the #1 draft pick just imagine what they could trade it for.

If I were a Camolina fan Id rather see Lloyd then a rookie. He's proven himself a good WR already. As long as the price is not too high.

yeah, Bears receiving core sucks. This is the first year. Carolina has looked good at wr. and Greg Olsen is one reason why.....There must be a love fest between Chicago and Carolina and making trades

I had to LOL @ this part of Mathew Berry's Love/hate article this week about Camolina Newton: "He's averaging 24.4 fantasy points a game. He once, upon finding an injured man on the side of the road, removed his own kidney and transplanted it to the injured guy, saving the man's life, using only a dipstick and half a roll of duct tape. He is looking forward to his bye week so he can get in the lab and finish up the cure for cancer. It was him who found Osama. Seriously, ridiculous stats.

I had to LOL @ this part of Mathew Berry's Love/hate article this week about Camolina Newton: "He's averaging 24.4 fantasy points a game. He once, upon finding an injured man on the side of the road, removed his own kidney and transplanted it to the injured guy, saving the man's life, using only a dipstick and half a roll of duct tape. He is looking forward to his bye week so he can get in the lab and finish up the cure for cancer. It was him who found Osama. Seriously, ridiculous stats.

thats pretty funny. Camolina Newton is funnier though

thats pretty funny. Camolina Newton is funnier though

I cant take credit for the article but Camolina I will. Thank you , thank you.

Even kmac is a Camolina fan now. I like it. Should be a good week for him this week in the Georgia Dome.

No one has commented at all about the Aaron Curry trade. He and Rolando McLain make some nice young LB's in Oakland.

I am. He leads Team Texas into battle again this week to take down former forum member Fildini.

No one has commented at all about the Aaron Curry trade. He and Rolando McLain make some nice young LB's in Oakland.

I didnt know about this

Raiders gave up a 2012 7th rounder and a 2013 4th rounder (I believe). Pretty awesome trade for Curry.

Raiders gave up a 2012 7th rounder and a 2013 4th rounder (I believe). Pretty awesome trade for Curry.

Close, conditional 5th rounder 2013 and 2012 7th rounder.

So far he's been a bust. He was what, the fourth pick?

No offense TC, but Aaron Curry is terrible. He has the worst football insticts I have ever seen. He has all the tools, and an unbelievable body and stats, but just never picked it up. He was a backup to a 5th rounder here, and had 5.5 sacks in 2+ years as a starter. His 2 head coaches (Mora, Carroll) are both defensive guys and they couldn't get anything out of him. Peter King was just on the radio up here in Seattle and said that at least 20 NFL teams had absolutely no interest in him. That is crazy considering this guy was the #4 overall pick 2 years and 5 games ago and was just traded for a 7th rounder and a conditional 5th in 2013. IMO he will never be more than an average linebacker in the NFL. I guess this could be a kick in the butt for him and motivate him. We will see.

L3

Lost to Fosters Farms by 3. But, I know he was sweating bullets until the game ended cuz JBest was goin' off!

On a side note, when I go look at my box score from last week, using Internet Explorer 7, the tab says "Strippers at Farms". NICE!

I need a 1 week RB fill in. Make me an offer. Worst that can happen is I say no. Glad that there are 3 people in the league paying attention? Most boring league I have ever been in. With that said, I am 4-1 and will take a boring victory :)

I don't have the RB depth to help out.

My team is going to take a beating this week. Lots of week 6 byes...boooo!

No offense TC, but Aaron Curry is terrible. He has the worst football insticts I have ever seen. He has all the tools, and an unbelievable body and stats, but just never picked it up. He was a backup to a 5th rounder here, and had 5.5 sacks in 2+ years as a starter. His 2 head coaches (Mora, Carroll) are both defensive guys and they couldn't get anything out of him. Peter King was just on the radio up here in Seattle and said that at least 20 NFL teams had absolutely no interest in him. That is crazy considering this guy was the #4 overall pick 2 years and 5 games ago and was just traded for a 7th rounder and a conditional 5th in 2013. IMO he will never be more than an average linebacker in the NFL. I guess this could be a kick in the butt for him and motivate him. We will see.

Certain guys just don't work in certain systems and clearly he was in one of them. I'll be interested to see how he does elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back