Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one talking about the State vs. LSU game?

Shocking.

No one talking about the State vs. LSU game?

Shocking.

Not much to talk about really, been pretty boring.

Making me feel good about AU's offense. Making me feel a lot worse about AU's D.

Lsu's defense is crazy good. There secondary is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lsu's defense is crazy good. There secondary is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, Mullen did pull their starter for their "passing QB."

What a joke.

I only tuned in and out on that one.

It was boring, no doubt. 1 TD, 7 FGs. If LSU is a national title contender, then they need to be able to muster more than 1 touchdown over the Mississippi States of the world.
agree 100%, super boring game and LSU showed it's flaws for sure.

Boise plays tonight after their 2nd week bye. Playing against Toledo who gave a strong showing against Ohio State. Can't wait! ESPN primetime.

Auburn vs Clemson. AU out to an early 14-0 lead with 6:30 left in the first Quarter.

No. 19 Gorillas Face Road Test Against Bulldogs Saturday

PITTSBURG — The Pittsburg State University football team will travel to Kirksville, Mo., to face MIAA rival Truman State University. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. (CDT) at Truman's Stokes Stadium.

Pittsburg State, the winningest all-time NCAA Division II program, climbed six spots to No. 19 in this week's AFCA NCAA Division II Top 25 poll Monday (Sept. 12), following the Gorillas 38-14 victory over Emporia State University on Sept. 10. The Gorillas improved to 2-0 overall and 2-0 in Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association play with the decisive win over the Hornets. Just two weeks into the season, Pitt State finds itself as one of just three unbeaten teams (along with No. 2 NW Missouri State and No. 13 Washburn) in the conference.

The Bulldogs posted their first win over the season with a hard-fought 36-31 home win over Fort Hays State in their last action Saturday (Sept. 10). The victory leveled Truman's record at 1-1 overall and 1-1 in MIAA play. The Bulldogs dropped a 65-3 decision to then No. 3-ranked NW Missouri State in their season opener. Saturday's contest will be Truman's third consecutive home game to open the season, while Pitt State will play away from Carnie Smith Stadium for the second time in three weeks.

This will be the 42nd all-time meeting between the Gorillas and the Bulldogs in a series that dates back to the 1933 season.Pitt State holds a 25-15-1 advantage in the series. The Gorillas are 12-6-0 vs. the Bulldogs at Kirksville, but Truman claimed a 28-21 the last time the two squads met at Stokes Field on Nov. 7, 2009. Last year, Pittsburg won at home, 17-14.

21-7. Best Auburn has looked so far this season. Hopefully they can kepp it up.

Thank God WVU found some game this week before LSU comes to town next Saturday

Oh yeah, that 21-7 lead lasted a while, didn't it?

Looks like AU defense is getting very tired to me.

On another note, Penn State is about to lose to TEMPLE! Wow.

I knew our defense would struggle this year, I didn't realize it woudl reach this level of ineptitude.

Holy crap they stopped them on 3rd down.

Here we go down 14, with 11 minutes to go. Time for Gus to work some magic.

I knew our defense would struggle this year, I didn't realize it woudl reach this level of ineptitude.

Holy crap they stopped them on 3rd down.

Here we go down 14, with 11 minutes to go. Time for Gus to work some magic.

With 19 of 22 starters Sophomores or younger, I expected to struggle. Just didnt think the D could be THIS bad.

The INT is going to make an Aubie comeback rough.

Awwww. Interception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back