CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

We even got swag you had no clue about haha.
2nd hole on Saturday...
Scott: Deebo, where did you get that awesome ball marker?
Deebo: Scott, you gave one to all of us.
Scott: I did?
Deebo: Yes it was next to the tees I believe..
Scott: I gave you guys tees too?
Deebo: I love you mannn
Too funny.

Either I didn't get one, or I missed it, knocked it on the floor, and never saw it again. I'm not happy about that. That marker is too good. Maybe my guy @Foredagolf has an extra for me.

@Nerdy and I were warned by @JB not to have one of those Transfusion after the first 18 as they were basically all liquor.
Nerdy did take one and about the 3rd sip, choked and said "Wow that's a lot of liquor in that drink"
@outlawx mentioned he doesn't drink much and I quote, "that alcohols is making feel something after like 3 sips"

@outlawx mentioned he doesn't drink much and I quote, "that alcohols is making feel something after like 3 sips"
Kobe Bryant Yes GIF

1 trade in per polo purchased no cap on the number of polos you can purchase however.
So you used the promo too?? I already set aside three polos to trade in lol

So you used the promo too?? I already set aside three polos to trade in lol
No I wish I knew. @MarMill and I both had some reading comprehension issues and needed to purchase a polo because we were both short one.

Worldwide is invested in making it easier for golfers to not just get equipment, but to get the right equipment.
love this!

So this is why @outlawx won. Practice I see. Shouldn't have been so late to the party.
This might have been the greatest lesson ever. I have never been more confident out of green side bunkers.

I was short sided on 3 and hit the best sand shot of my life to put it within 3 feet and missed the par putt :cry:

Too funny.

Either I didn't get one, or I missed it, knocked it on the floor, and never saw it again. I'm not happy about that. That marker is too good. Maybe my guy @Foredagolf has an extra for me.
Did you enjoy your Saturday evening in Love Field Airport?

Just wanted to say thanks again to each of the participants here- Was a blast to follow along with! Congrats again to @KY Golfer and @mantan on their W and the return of "Southern Twang" as well as @Parrot . Looking forward to seeing what the 2025 iteration will look like!

Just wanted to say thanks again to each of the participants here- Was a blast to follow along with! Congrats again to @KY Golfer and @mantan on their W and the return of "Southern Twang" as well as @Parrot . Looking forward to seeing what the 2025 iteration will look like!
Thank you for the score keeping. And thank you to @Mmaynard11 for being @Mmaynard11

Wait a second.... hold on...

Is that... is that... a Mojo ball?!?
It's whatever was on the green at the time. Could explain why I lost though. Don't drink and putt :ROFLMAO:

This might have been the greatest lesson ever. I have never been more confident out of green side bunkers.

I was short sided on 3 and hit the best sand shot of my life to put it within 3 feet and missed the par putt :cry:
If you would have given my putt maybe you wouldn’t have had to putt that one 🤣

Back