The Official Banter Away Thread

I don’t think I’ve been this motivated and excited for the future maybe ever. It’s always been great, I really believe new levels of awesome are coming.
Lets Go!!

We are going.

Paramount Network Kelly GIF by Yellowstone

Happy Thursday THP!!!

We are in that time where it's warm, but the humidity isn't out of control yet so all I want to do is be outside. The dogs are loving it too, they are constantly scratching the back door to go lay on the patio. They have taken over my lounge chair as their own.

We are in that time where it's warm, but the humidity isn't out of control yet so all I want to do is be outside. The dogs are loving it too, they are constantly scratching the back door to go lay on the patio. They have taken over my lounge chair as their own.
Sounds similar to here right now. :rolleyes:

it's starting to get sticky here but we still have a couple of days where it's nice enough to be outside. I think we have a about a week or two left then the oven gets cranked up.

This is the best time of year here too. I hate having to be trapped inside while at work. As soon as I’m home…I’m outside all the time.

it's starting to get sticky here but we still have a couple of days where it's nice enough to be outside. I think we have a about a week or two left then the oven gets cranked up.
Yeah, I know the steam room feeling is coming sooner than later, so I am really trying to take advantage of this time while I can.
This is the best time of year here too. I hate having to be trapped inside while at work. As soon as I’m home…I’m outside all the time.
Same, I am taking the dogs outside a ton right now, the sun feels so good, but give it another week or two and it will feel like walking into a hot steamy washcloth haha.

It's the same here right now, love this time of year. If the weather here was always like this, our population would be a million instead of ~50K - the summer heat helps weed out the non-hackers. :LOL:

What did we do before adaptive cruise control?

Going to have to fire up the mocha pot since the espresso maker is on the fritz.

Going to have to fire up the mocha pot since the espresso maker is on the fritz.
What is a mocha pot?

Yeah, I know the steam room feeling is coming sooner than later, so I am really trying to take advantage of this time while I can.

Same, I am taking the dogs outside a ton right now, the sun feels so good, but give it another week or two and it will feel like walking into a hot steamy washcloth haha.
We may hit 100F for the first time sunday or monday. :cry: Never humidity though.

@War Eagle we were too slow again, but looks like Peggy got herself someone who's proper: Pamela K Ingram

1713467141681.png

Back