Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Nerdy

Revenge of the Nerds!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
OH weather
New series coming next week on Amazon. Based off of a really popular (my favorite) video game.

I’ll be honest, I just don’t see how it’ll be good or done well. Fallout isn’t an easy one to transfer from game to screen

I never played fallout.. but this doesn’t seem like a winner..

I’ll be honest, I just don’t see how it’ll be good or done well. Fallout isn’t an easy one to transfer from game to screen
I'm cautiously optimistic. I agree it will be tough for sure. I really want it to be great

This looks good to me and I’ll give anything from gaming a chance. Just not a positive record for me. Especially after the disaster that is Halo. But then I remember The Last of Us and get optimistic again. Hoping for something positive here!

I've never played it, but will definitely watch.

I thought the trailer looked interesting enough.

I haven't played video games for maybe 25 years since my then young son laid claim to my OG Playstation (was formerly a freak, but mostly sports).

That said... I'm IN.

Reminds me of Jumanji with the Rock for some reason.
That was good because it wasn’t based on characters. These are horrendous castings for actual fleshed out characters

That was good because it wasn’t based on characters. These are horrendous castings for actual fleshed out characters
It didnt look great.

It didnt look great.
I don’t get frustrated by a lot of things, but ******* up video game adaptations really gets to me lol

I don’t get frustrated by a lot of things, but ******* up video game adaptations really gets to me lol
Understandable. That could have been SO good.

Back