2024 Callaway Golf Bags

The legs on my motocaddy bag broke last week. So now I’m really looking at bags because I’m using my 2015 Grandaddy bag and rather preserve that one as much as I can
The new Fairway (14 or +) is one you won't go wrong with. I've basolutely loved my 14 for now and I have no doubt it'll stay that way for a long time.

The legs on my motocaddy bag broke last week. So now I’m really looking at bags because I’m using my 2015 Grandaddy bag and rather preserve that one as much as I can
You cannot go wrong with the new Callaway bags.

Man, I really like my 2024 Fairway 14

Tomorrow potentially mine ships! Cmon Callaway I have a golf trip soon

Have a Fairway+ for my son set to be delivered tomorrow. Now it’s probably just a question of how long until I end up getting one as well.

The grey Fairway 14 grows on me the more I see it in person. It's quickly moving from bland to classic.

Which model are you looking at?

I had to go with the same colorway we got for our Grandaddy bags, both for the memories and because it's a sharp looking bag. Exact same colors, but they're laid out a little differently on the Fairway 14 and Fairway+.

IMG_6171.JPG

[EDIT:] Maybe because it's a familiar colorway to me too, haha

RZR1023.JPG

Last edited:
The grey Fairway 14 grows on me the more I see it in person. It's quickly moving from bland to classic.
I think it's very stylish in a moderated and classical way. Love mine.

Picked up a Fairway C Stand Bag to use on my Nitron for weekday rounds. Fit's securely in the cart with minor modification. The leg attachement points are almost exactly in the Toplok dimensions, maybe a millimeter or 2 off. Slight massaging of the bracket was all that's needed.

Going to be a big change for me. Have always used a 14 way since they became available. I have a Sunday bag that's a 3 way, but I usually just use that for a range bag, rarely a minimalist walking setup.

The Navy colorway is a good bit lighter in real life. More blue-gray than blue-black. As a retired Navy man myself, just speaks to my soul.

1710767889250.png

Welp called and now not shipping until the 25th potentially. Bag color in stock and has been for weeks. Order placed Feb 12 🤔🥹

As part of the Goat Cup event, getting a 2025 bag is even more exciting now that the airlines have been the legs on my stand bag. Cart bag hopeful here.

Welp called and now not shipping until the 25th potentially. Bag color in stock and has been for weeks. Order placed Feb 12 🤔🥹
Did they say what the hold up has been then?

Did they say what the hold up has been then?
Didn’t inquire any further but should’ve. Maybe I’ll call back and get the big deets

Just got an email with AI Smoke themed new color patterns. This Fairway 14 has moved into the lead.

IMG_6833.png

I may be making a move on the Smoke Hyperlite Zero.

Back