THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Guys, please make sure if you get the email that you sign up for the league. Still waiting on 4 to confirm for league 1

Kevin
Todd
Taylor
Bryan

Please make sure you check junk folder if need be.

Sorry, we only bail out rich people.

and poor people.

Guys, please make sure if you get the email that you sign up for the league. Still waiting on 4 to confirm for league 1

Kevin
Todd
Taylor
Bryan

I'm not on the list (so must be league 2) but I won't be able to access my email for about 4 more hours (I can't access it at work). If you want I can PM you my work email address...

and poor people.

I'm not on the list (so must be league 2) but I won't be able to access my email for about 4 more hours (I can't access it at work). If you want I can PM you my work email address...

Thats okay, we just wanted to make sure that league one had all the right email addresses.
League 2 is not full yet and wont get emails sent out until that takes place.

Looks like I might have the longest team name haha

SOJ ftw

Still 4 more spots available.

i am READY!!!! cant wait... date works perfect first day of my vacation!!

Kevin
Todd
Taylor
Bryan

Just got home. Im signed up JB.

I almost missed out on this. I am in!

1 spot remains in league 2.

1 spot remains in league 2.

Just PMed you - hope to make it in and shake off a few years of fantasy dust.

That makes both leagues officially full.
Invites are going out to league #2 to log in shortly.
1st Post updated.

We are still open to having a 3rd league if there is enough demand. So you will be asked to send a PM to GolferGal to be added to a waiting list.

And the real fun begins

Glad to squeeze into the last slot! Now to adjust to the differences between this league and my old ones (mostly the lack of auction drafting and the devaluation of QBs).

How do I know which league I am in?

Sweet! I'm definitely going to try an get in the trash talking league!

Ya all are in for a show; Been doing fantasy for 10 years now.

I love football!

I can't wait to see who's all in the same league as I am. I will again warn you....it's my time to shine!

Well I suck; missed the announcement for the signup today. Been golfing all day and just received word the leagues are full.

Good luck everybody!

Please make sure and contact GG. With enough demand (and there should be), there will be a 3rd league.

I am in! League 2. Is that the trash talk league? HAHA

Can I be "Ben There, Raped That", or would that be too offensive.

NOOOOOOO. My team name last year was NSFW
Spoiler
The Tittsburgh Feelers
I am guessing that would not be appropriate for our league though.

Please make sure and contact GG. With enough demand (and there should be), there will be a 3rd league.

I will I just wanted in the big trash talking one.

Back