THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

I believe it was said that there isn't a no trash talking league.

I'm cool with either. Although some of the trash talking is really funny and always entertaining.

Is "Raidher Endzone" or "Raidher & Huskher" too inappropriate for these leagues? It sucks being a Raiders fan, with little material to use ... ha ha

I'm cool with either too, sent a PM about league 3. This will be my first go round with THP FF, so I'm looking forward to it.

Is "Raidher Endzone" or "Raidher & Huskher" too inappropriate for these leagues? It sucks being a Raiders fan, with little material to use ... ha ha

How about kiss your Asomugha goodbye?

How about kiss your Asomugha goodbye?

Too soon... too soon... haha

I'll just go with "Callahan's Wreckage"... As a Husker fan and Raider fan... it hits home on both my college and pro team...haha.

Too soon... too soon... haha

I'll just go with "Callahan's Wreckage"... As a Husker fan and Raider fan... it hits home on both my college and pro team...haha.

That is an ironic path of destruction. I personally like Al Davis' Senile Warriors.

Bx Invaders all set To start the punishment

Wow! Get stuck in an afternoon meeting and I miss the big signup...oh well league 3 will rule! :D

I may have missed this but are the draft orders done? And thanks for the suggestion, my team is Guido Fist Pump. BRING IT!!

Team 1 Ball and a Cloud of Dust is active. Bring it on, League Two'ers!

I may have missed this but are the draft orders done? And thanks for the suggestion, my team is Guido Fist Pump. BRING IT!!

Nope. There will be a live draft order video a la THP drum of destiny. Stay tuned.

Nope. There will be a live draft order video a la THP drum of destiny. Stay tuned.

Ok cool. I saw I was 4th draft position and was pretty happy so I knew it couldnt be true..lol

That is an ironic path of destruction. I personally like Al Davis' Senile Warriors.

Don't worry...our foot-ball team will be excellent in every area. (And also the dumbest team in America).

Ok all set-up... should be alot easier this year only drafting in one league! Last year was a pain, fun but a pain!!!

I have a feeling there will be a FF magazine in my lap while I am flying down to Orlando next week

I've been thinking of a good team name for way too long now. Tough, tough decision.

Dont forget, we are planning on league #3, but we have to have the participants. Please contact GG to get on the list.

Y'all are in big trouble. I'm officially in... I think I'm in the Tiger Fanboys that don't talk but will get defensive if for no other reason that he grows a beard league.

Let the real trash talk begin! I might go back and read 17 pages worth of mind numbing self stroking but probably not. I'm the best, and you all should be hoping not to be last. The End.

Y'all are in big trouble. I'm officially in... I think I'm in the Tiger Fanboys that don't talk but will get defensive if for no other reason that he grows a beard league.

Let the real trash talk begin! I might go back and read 17 pages worth of mind numbing self stroking but probably not. I'm the best, and you all should be hoping not to be last. The End.

At least you admitted you skimmed it.

Guys,
Please check your emails and join the league from the invite. THere are still quite a few that have not done so.

I picked a bad day to get sick. I sent in my PM for league 3.

Did Hanks finally accept his invitation to the league or do we need to start pressure tactics? I saw after me last night he was the last one.

League 2:

Mike Tedesco
Danny Lane Barbee
Matt White
David Killinger

Still havent accepted league invite. Hey JB, once everyone joins the league the draft order will be determined right?

Did Hanks finally accept his invitation to the league or do we need to start pressure tactics? I saw after me last night he was the last one.

What do you think? hehe

League 2:

Mike Tedesco
Danny Lane Barbee
Matt White
David Killinger

Still havent accepted league invite. Hey JB, once everyone joins the league the draft order will be determined right?

It wont be instantaneous, but it will be coming, yes.

Back