The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP HQ just got some packages dropped off.

Callaway Staff bags and shoes.
Videos will be up later this evening in new threads.

yes!!!! I can not wait! I hope my name is spelled with 1 T. That would be funny

There is a rumor floating around that the boss and clay cribbs are the same people.
Just a rumor though, moles are looking into it now.

I can assure you we are not! Although, I am pretty boss.

I dont know. Boss leaves and cc is back. Seems plausible.

Not my fault I'm in school all day! I can't tapatalk with my crappy phone. lol

mmmmm, staff bags and kicks! Callaway style! Can't wait to tune in.

I agree! I love me some golf gear.

lol. I just noticed your location TC. Not surprised at all! :banghead:

guess on the type of shoes?

Hyperbolic XL perhaps?

Wow even more gear!!!!

I do have a question, are we all playing the same golf ball? I don't recall hearing anything about that.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I believe the TM guys are all playing the Penta. The Callaway golf balls haven't arrived yet so I don't know what everyone is getting, but they were asked to send their preference so it might be a variety of golf balls for them.

I do have a question, are we all playing the same golf ball? I don't recall hearing anything about that.

Long John Belbin - I would assume that we're being provided custom numbered balls of TaylorMade's choosing. I don't know if we'll all be playing Penta's or if they used their dossiers to pick a ball for each of us. Edit - I guess GG answered the question.

Can't wait to see the Callaway unveilings tonight.

guess on the type of shoes?

Hyperbolic XL perhaps?

I don't know much about their shoe line to be honest buddy. We'll find out soon though.

I can not wait to see all the pockets on the staff bag...hahaha. I am a pocket junky on my bags

Can't wait to see the Callaway Staff Bags.

I can not wait to see all the pockets on the staff bag...hahaha. I am a pocket junky on my bags
I'm going to put CG13 in one of the pockets in my sweet Callaway staff bag. Jarret you can put OEM Kevin in yours....it'll be great.

I'm going to put CG13 in one of the pockets in my sweet Callaway staff bag. Jarret you can put OEM Kevin in yours....it'll be great.

This made me laugh so hard. I thought that CG13 was taller than bama, no way he fits in one of those pockets!

I'm going to put a Canadian Midget in my staff bag, that will just pop oout of the bag now and again with a funny quip to keep my opponents off balance.

I'm going to put a Canadian Midget in my staff bag, that will just pop oout of the bag now and again with a funny quip to keep my opponents off balance.

LOL at the involuntary ooot.

I'm just going to invite CL or Bama down to The Morgan Cup. They can easily fit in my staff bag

LOL at the involuntary ooot.

That wasn't involentary, imagine how hard it would be to play ooou of the sand with a midget poping out of the bag right before you hit your shot and saying "Good luck getting ooout of there!" You would start crying from laughing so hard and would flub the shot.

That would be the best thing ever, no way I'd be able to focus on my match as I'd be playing Whack-a-mole with your Canadian midget! What a great game, fits right in around here!

whack.jpg

That would be the best thing ever, no way I'd be able to focus on my match as I'd be playing Whack-a-mole with your Canadian midget! What a great game, fits right in around here!

whack.jpg

I think there are a few Paradisians that play "whack a mole" every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back