Who Is Using UST Mamiya LINQ Blue?

Which version of the blue has the ion blue finish? The mizuno version is mostly black with some blue highlights correct?

Which version of the blue has the ion blue finish? The mizuno version is mostly black with some blue highlights correct?
The version with the ion blue finish is the TXPS version. I’m not sure of the difference between the TSPX and non-TSPX versions. I have the TSPX versions in my Driver and 3W.

IMG_7772.jpeg

The version with the ion blue finish is the TXPS version. I’m not sure of the difference between the TSPX and non-TSPX versions. I have the TSPX versions in my Driver and 3W.

View attachment 9190383
I will have to read up on them in the other thread

UST LIN-Q M40X BLUE TSPX vs NON-TSPX difference. Wonder how they compare with each other in terms of performance and feel?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703_211621_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_211621_Chrome.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20230703_211654_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703_211654_Chrome.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 15
TSPX has lower torque and also weights little more. Other than color, the TSPX also as writing that says "Cocept". I guess it's the prototype. I still have UST Attas MK TSPX. I actually got the shaft before the Element Earth came out. I had couple of MK's. Both had TSPX serial numbers and one had "Prototype" written on it. I guess it's similar concept.

Last edited:
Saw one today in the wild (at PGA SS) It looks so good!

My LIN-Q Blue is going right back in the driver for my Saturday round. I did hit one long drive with the Autoflex in the scramble today but also hit one off the planet right. The LIN-Q just seems more controllable for me

Can’t wait to get this installed into my BRNR Mini.

I have been playing M40X Blue in my driver, since mid 2021. It has provided consistently & stability to my ball flight, and it has done this in 3 different driver heads, showing it’s versatility.

I have been playing M40X Blue in my driver, since mid 2021. It has provided consistently & stability to my ball flight, and it has done this in 3 different driver heads, showing its versatility.
I have just put this into a Paradym X….It is very nice.

This is one I’ve always wants to try, maybe I’ll pull the trigger here soon

Today I put the US Open shaft with random hot dogs and beer on it into play. UST did confirm that it is a LINQ Blue 6F5. The flex is the same as my gamer, however this shaft is playing 1.5 inches longer at 46 inches and is roughly 20 grams lighter. The feel was nice. Results were good but conditions didn't really allow for me to get a great look at it with wind and weather interference.

On the simulator I was able to swing this at 120mph and hit some decent shots, however it did not result in anymore yardage. The advantages of having a fully fit driver.

I play a LINQ red 8F5 for reference.

I will likely move the blue soon.

I’m going to order the TSPX Blue for my driver and the red for my fairways to test over the winter.

LINQ Blue should be here Saturday.

I have just put this into a Paradym X….It is very nice.

I am thinking about trying the same thing. What did you have in it before.

Anyone know how it would compare to a Ventus Blue TR?

Personally I preferred it more. I found the LINQ Blue to be a bit more stable in the tip section, where I felt like I had to put a better swing down overall with the Ventus. I would guess the Ventus Blue TR has more mid stiffness than the LINQ blue but I could be wrong.

Also, I have easily hit over 1000 balls with my LINQ blue at this point. It still performs like new, and no breakage. I don’t think the Ventus shafts have that reputation.

I’m going to order the TSPX Blue for my driver and the red for my fairways to test over the winter.
Please keep us posted on how the LIN-Q Blue TSPX feel. The profile is totally different then the regular LIN-Q. Very curious.

Ventus Red. The UST is just smoother and launches just right for me.

Please keep us posted on how the LIN-Q Blue TSPX feel. The profile is totally different than the regular LIN-Q. Very curious.
Just finished building it and got a few swings in. Really stable, I like the launch and spin was in my ideal range. I’ll get more time with it over the winter, but I really want to get it outside and play it on course.

My LINQ Blue is delayed.😒 It’s somewhere between Sioux City and Wilmywood.

Back