Official NBA Thread

Yes fan of his. His restaurant is top notch. Great food, fun atmosphere andtop notch service. His announcing is quite pleasent as well.

Weren't they one of the teams the Harlem Globetrotters beat up on like the Washington Generals? :D

Bring back Thunder Dan! Boom shacka-lacka!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey OEM Kevin. Thanks for the reply. Yes they are. Based out of Phoenix. Fun to watch because our PG Steven Nash is such a phenominal passer and has deadly accuracy when shooting the ball. They had quite a few losses this year and add that to the fact our owner sucks it was a tough season.

Oh and YW for Nash. He should be on the Mavericks winning a title with his old buddy the Germanator but Cuban let him go.

Yes fan of his. His restaurant is top notch. Great food, fun atmosphere andtop notch service. His announcing is quite pleasent as well.

One of the best teams on the original NBA Jam. KJ, The Round Mound of Rebound, and Thunder Dan FTW!

Wasn't he going to take a front office post with them but declined b/c the owner was being a tool? Although your owner doesn't hold a candle on the largest tool level to my fave team's owner... go Knicks and the Dolans! Isaiah was so nice they might hire him twice.

Sarver is a joke dude. We totally screwed ourselves with hiw we handled Amare and Marion.

Isiah lol. He wanted back in I heard.

One of the best teams on the original NBA Jam. KJ, The Round Mound of Rebound, and Thunder Dan FTW!

Wasn't he going to take a front office post with them but declined b/c the owner was being a tool? Although your owner doesn't hold a candle on the largest tool level to my fave team's owner... go Knicks and the Dolans! Isaiah was so nice they might hire him twice.

I have to disagree, hes been huge for them during the finals when BumBum has been nonexistent. But you have to realize being huge for Bosh isnt 40 points a night, its more like 18 and 12 ribbies.

Which is why he is not a max contract guy under any circumstance.

I agree Bosh is not a shining example of a dominate player. But he has been a big part of the heat wins through out the play offs. He was always the third option in the Rotation, The first isn't supposed to have poor showings during the finals. The second might get a pass if the thrid shows up. So far option one and two have been more consistant that option one.
THe Heat is Dwades team, the other two came to make is noce little family. As soon as they run the ofense through DW they will win. But LBJ has to get comfortable with his role as a 2nd option. Just saying...many will disagree..

I knew Bosh was nervous in that game when he clanked his first free throw off the front of the rim early in the game last night. He is a good player but not great.

Sarver is a joke dude. We totally screwed ourselves with hiw we handled Amare and Marion.

Isiah lol. He wanted back in I heard.

Rumors have him maybe going to Detroit to join up with his buddy JD. I'm hoping that happens so NY won't have the eternal cloud of will Dolan hire Isaiah back again in the back pages. I'm sure a lot of the female staffers at MSG want him to be in Detroit as well.

Exactly what I said... Overpaid but not a bum.

I agree Bosh is not a shining example of a dominate player. But he has been a big part of the heat wins through out the play offs. He was always the third option in the Rotation, The first isn't supposed to have poor showings during the finals. The second might get a pass if the thrid shows up. So far option one and two have been more consistant that option one.
THe Heat is Dwades team, the other two came to make is noce little family. As soon as they run the ofense through DW they will win. But LBJ has to get comfortable with his role as a 2nd option. Just saying...many will disagree..

I agree 1000%. LBJ can bring the ball up but it's DWade's team. He should always be the 1st option. LBJ is better at playmaking but lately I see DWade as a better finisher on set plays. Bosh is there for the scraps and dumpoffs.

James And Wade Mock Dirk

James And Wade Mock Dirk

I find this to be pathetic on the part of Wade and James. Really? What makes it even better is they did this before game 5 and then went on to lose. Talk about poor judgement and lack of respect. Typical. Make me not dislike them but hate them.

Read it here: James and Wade Mock Dirk

I find this to be pathetic on the part of Wade and James. Really? What makes it even better is they did this before game 5 and then went on to lose. Talk about poor judgement and lack of respect. Typical. Make me not dislike them but hate them.

I'm glad people are starting to see that Wade is an arrogant diva himself too. That was soooo perfect too. Mocking him before that game and then they lose, Lebron crumbles in the 4th, and Wade get hurts. I hope they lose game six so badly.

I'm glad people are starting to see that Wade is an arrogant diva himself too. That was soooo perfect too. Mocking him before that game and then they lose, Lebron crumbles in the 4th, and Wade get hurts. I hope they lose game six so badly.

Me too. Id like to see a Mavericks blow out. Just destroy the Heat in a game six blow out. Bron scores 3 points for the whole game. Wade gets his usual 25 but its not enough. Let the soap opera ensue.

Just classless. Wouldn't expect anything different from a couple of guys who ran a 3 ring circus to announce "the decision".

Go DIRK!

Just classless. Wouldn't expect anything different from a couple of guys who ran a 3 ring circus to announce "the decision".

Go DIRK!

The whole thing was very Team Paradisian. Haha

This is hilarious... since i've seen OEM I know it's not him but maybe this is Bridges?

Me too. Id like to see a Mavericks blow out. Just destroy the Heat in a game six blow out. Bron scores 3 points for the whole game. Wade gets his usual 25 but its not enough. Let the soap opera ensue.

I very much like the sound of that!

Funny all you have a problem with it, but every sports reporter agrees its not a big deal, and where did they call dirk out/? Dirk had the flu/ fever... not a cough

I now tap while I talk

Funny all you have a problem with it, but every sports reporter agrees its not a big deal, and where did they call dirk out/? Dirk had the flu/ fever... not a cough

I now tap while I talk

I watch Jim Rome is burning, Around the Horn, Pardon the Interruption, and 1st and 10 everyday and I heard very few people that didn't have a problem with it. How about if Dirk and Jason Terry start joking about the fact Rashard Lewis hooked up with Lebrons girlfriend by walking down a hallway, with cameras knowingly recording them, saying something like "Ohhh man I think my girl might be cheating on me" or something to that extent. It's just classless and very arrogant to act that way when you're doing it for the camera. Also, do you really think they weren't calling Dirk out by doing that? They even made a comment about it being tough to transition from 85* to 95*, which was obviously a dig at Dirk because a flu/fever is commonly perceived to be caused by changing air temperatures.

I wouldn't care, it adds spice to the series, are you against crap talking in every sport? Or is it because it involved lebron

I now tap while I talk

I wouldn't care, it adds spice to the series, are you against crap talking in every sport? Or is it because it involved lebron

I now tap while I talk

You crap talk about someones play, not about them being sick or things of that nature. I am probably one of the biggest fans of crap talking there is.

Ok ill give you that one . I concede lol

I now tap while I talk

Its really hard to not root for Dallas right now. I rarely root for anybody, but I find the childhood antics absurd and lacking heart. Guys that were legends were built that way because losing was not an option. They would not be caught dead doing what the LeBrayne did. They would showcase talent on the court. Then to cower and say it was directed at the media was laughable. Demographics are key here, but it showed an absolute lack of heart.

Its really hard to not root for Dallas right now. I rarely root for anybody, but I find the childhood antics absurd and lacking heart. Guys that were legends were built that way because losing was not an option. They would not be caught dead doing what the LeBrayne did. They would showcase talent on the court. Then to cower and say it was directed at the media was laughable. Demographics are key here, but it showed an absolute lack of heart.

Well said and I agree 10000%.

Back