Wilson Staff DXi Driver

Deep face(Adams 9064) higher cog lower Ball flight less spin.

Shallow face(cally diablo) low cog high ball flight more spin.

Not necessarily more forgiving just (generally speaking) different profiles.

Cant wait to hear the feedback on this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the 10.5* the only one that was tested ? I'm just wondering cause the rubber insert weighs more in the 10.5* and up than it does in the 9* and lower . I tend to hit my drives really high and i have to offset it with a very low tee height and a 9.5* or lower driver . I dont know if the inserts really matter or not , what do you guys think about the inserts ? I cant wait to read the review .

Is the 10.5* the only one that was tested ? I'm just wondering cause the rubber insert weighs more in the 10.5* and up than it does in the 9* and lower . I tend to hit my drives really high and i have to offset it with a very low tee height and a 9.5* or lower driver . I dont know if the inserts really matter or not , what do you guys think about the inserts ? I cant wait to read the review .

No, we have both 9 and 10.5 to make sure we have both weight plugs for the review.

No, we have both 9 and 10.5 to make sure we have both weight plugs for the review.

COOL , i'm glad you guys thought of that , good job.:good:

Review on this one will be up tomorrow for everybody.

Looking forward to it.

I am too Hawk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit this driver and 3 wood over the weekend. I was impressed with the driver in terms of feel, distance, and forgiveness. I was extremely impressed with the DXI 3 wood. It has come out of nowhere to become a contender for my bag. I can't wait to hit it again at the THP Demo Day.

I hit the DXI last week and was impressed, it felt much harder than their previous driver (smooth) not in a bad way, the ball just felt much hotter coming off the face. I was hitting very nice draws with it and a few that turned into hooks but, that was just me turning my hips way too fast and trying to kill it. Like most drivers it seemed to perform best when swung smoothly, i hit the 8* in a stiff flex, that would not be my preference but it was the only demo available to me. I hit the 15* 3-wd also and was very impressed with it and it will be in my bag soon.

Where is the review for this Driver? I searched and didn't find it. Thanks!

Did you guys get to hit this at the Demo Day?

Thanks JB!

Did you guys get to hit this at the Demo Day?

Yes and there is a large Wilson Staff demo day thread with a ton of feedback.

I probably would've purchased this driver if I weren't fortunate enough to get selected for the Boccieri testing.

And quite a few of us found it very good, myself included.

same here! I took hook the smoothduffer award at the outing. I bagged the DXI 3 wood as soon as I got home and so far no regrets

Lol DDec. This was the second straightest driver I hit all weekend. Right there with the Boccieri. Different sound/feel than what I'm used too.

Lol DDec. This was the second straightest driver I hit all weekend. Right there with the Boccieri. Different sound/feel than what I'm used too.

If you didn't win the Cleveland driver, I think you and OEM would have thrown this driver in the bag.

I think so too. It was between this, Boccieri, Cleveland and Srixon. I almost would've flipped coin or just put them on the monitor. This driver did what TC said it would, surprised the hell out of me.

If you didn't win the Cleveland driver, I think you and OEM would have thrown this driver in the bag.

I think if not for the MC and having the Hawk in my bag youd be right ddec. The DXI was so straight and TC was right. It surprised me all over the range.

I really hate that I've missed most of the demo days in my area this year. The DXi is a driver that I'd really like to hit and compare to the Z-Star and the Razr Hawk as these are the top 3 on my list of drivers in my search to replace my aging G10.
While it may be a little harder to find, I'm also interested in trying the Heavy driver as the great reviews on it are impossible to ignore.

The Heavy Driver and the DXi are not only long (well they looked long!) but man are they the straightest I've ever hit. Hopefully you can try them out!

I really hate that I've missed most of the demo days in my area this year. The DXi is a driver that I'd really like to hit and compare to the Z-Star and the Razr Hawk as these are the top 3 on my list of drivers in my search to replace my aging G10.
While it may be a little harder to find, I'm also interested in trying the Heavy driver as the great reviews on it are impossible to ignore.

Someone posted about Hurricane Golf regarding really low prices on WS clubs so I went to check price on the DXI driver, $110 brand new, hopefully it will be on its way to my house later today! Seems hard to believe they have discounted it so much already, have seen no one else discount it more than $20.

Back