I think I'm going to need a lot of practice and even more lessons before attempting an "outing" trip.

I think I'm going to need a lot of practice and even more lessons before attempting an "outing" trip.

Absolutely NOT! No discrimination based on play at our outings.

I was born in Flint but we moved when I was 13. Ya it's not to bad "round 'bout these parts". lol Not that is my usual way of speaking. Do you ever get down this way to play any?

Quite a bit. Was there last weekend. My FIL was the pro at Bristol CC until early 2000s. So everytime "home" try to get round in w family there or at Steele Creek.

No I haven't played there yet. Golf buddies live in Greeneville so we mostly play there. We'll need to go up there and see your course some time!

I'm shocked at how many people either live or have relatives around here. We all need to meet up and play some time for sure. I'll at least provide a few good laughs....with my game that is.

Greeneville is my home town and I used to live across the street from Twin Creeks golf course. My parents still live there. I'll be playing at Nolichuckey View with my dad tomorrow.

hello Tennesseans. I'm in Nashville. i travel to the tri-cities for work often...and knoxville.

Greeneville is my home town and I used to live across the street from Twin Creeks golf course. My parents still live there. I'll be playing at Nolichuckey View with my dad tomorrow.

Nolichuckey View is a nice course. I've played there a couple times. Hope you have a great round!

Back