BlueTitan

Reaction score
Hello All. No matter how I put this I'll look back and think "what a dork". hahaa

Ok, living in A little town in North East Tennessee. I'm from Michigan also lived in south Fl.

About a year into golf, though that makes it sound like I've even more experience than I have. Most of that is practice in the back yard and occasional trips to the course. One good thing about back yard practice is that it's gotten my 7 year old stepson interested in golf!!

Anyway, I'll apologize now for my occasional dumb question posted on here. Thanks to THP for having a place like this!

No apologies ever necessary.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp. Whereabouts in TN? I'm in asheville and the father in law lives in JC.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Blue, no dumb questions here!

Welcome to the THP!

Welcome to THP. Always good to have a fellow Tennesseean on the forum, though the blue helmet in your avatar is upsetting..

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP !

The only dumb question is the one that never gets asked.

Hello and :welcome:

WELCOME!

It's called Rogersville. About 45 minutes west of Johnson City.
Schweitzer_07, would it be better if I changed it to a Titans helmet?

Hello All. No matter how I put this I'll look back and think "what a dork". hahaa

Ok, living in A little town in North East Tennessee. I'm from Michigan also lived in south Fl.

About a year into golf, though that makes it sound like I've even more experience than I have. Most of that is practice in the back yard and occasional trips to the course. One good thing about back yard practice is that it's gotten my 7 year old stepson interested in golf!!

Anyway, I'll apologize now for my occasional dumb question posted on here. Thanks to THP for having a place like this!

Welcome to THP! You will love this group of people.

Where in MI? I grew up in the UP and the "tip o the mitt" and have family in Bristol, TN so I know right were Rogersville is. Lovely part of the world.

You should apologize for that awful Avatar more than anything really. Here, I'll get one you can use....
images

Ha, just messing with ya pal, welcome to THP!!

It's called Rogersville. About 45 minutes west of Johnson City.
Schweitzer_07, would it be better if I changed it to a Titans helmet?

I like the Titans, but like anyone born and raised in the great state of TN, my first love was/is the VOLS!

Welcome to THP, titan!

Hi Titan,

I'm in Kingsport...probably as close to a hometown boy as you'll find. Play at Warriors Path often? I'm there a few times a week.

Welcome BT!

My mother is 80 and when I go visit she loves to walk 18 holes with me. The problem is I have trouble keeping up with her as she really motors along. Whether it's climbing the hills at Elizabethton or the flats of Graysburg Hills.

Welcome aboard Titan! We look forward to seeing you at future outings. As a matter of fact, we have a Southeastern Group outing coming up November 12th - 14th in Blaisville, Ga. See Southeastern outing thread if ya interested.

Welcome! I agree with P4B. Go Hawks! lol

Welcome to THP! You will love this group of people.

Where in MI? I grew up in the UP and the "tip o the mitt" and have family in Bristol, TN so I know right were Rogersville is. Lovely part of the world.

I was born in Flint but we moved when I was 13. Ya it's not to bad "round 'bout these parts". lol Not that is my usual way of speaking. Do you ever get down this way to play any?

Hi Titan,

I'm in Kingsport...probably as close to a hometown boy as you'll find. Play at Warriors Path often? I'm there a few times a week.

No I haven't played there yet. Golf buddies live in Greeneville so we mostly play there. We'll need to go up there and see your course some time!

I'm shocked at how many people either live or have relatives around here. We all need to meet up and play some time for sure. I'll at least provide a few good laughs....with my game that is.

Back