Zurich Classic [Spoilers]

_JL_

Let's Go Pens
Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Not sure why there was no thread yet, but this looks like a very intriguing week with some very entertaining featured groups.

Making picks this week is hard, I may throw in a few more sleepers than usual...

I looked for the thread yesterday and did not find it, but I guess something else caught my attention because I did not think about it again. Interesting field this week and wondering how Snedeker follows up last week, I left him off my picks as I am sure the extra attention this week has got to be somewhat wearing on him. Of course that is the one pick everyone else should make this week as he will shoot lights out being as I did not pick him.

I didn't pick Gmac, I know that much. He pissed me off last week for the last time. Now watch him play well.

I remember liking this course quite a bit when I watched last year. Seemed to have a ton of character.

I didn't pick Gmac, I know that much. He pissed me off last week for the last time. Now watch him play well.

Yep, he has hurt me several times this year too. I did not go with him either, so watch him go this week.

:D

I skipped Fowler this week cause I'm tired of him disappointing me

Ben Crane
Luke Donald
Brian Gay
Ryuji Imada
Graeme McDowell
Jeff Overton
Justin Rose
Bubba Watson
Nick Watney
Camilo Villegas

Here is team BulldogsGolfPros! Hope Bettancourt has a good week along w/ Lyle

Justin Rose
Matt Bettencourt
Graeme McDowell
Pat Perez
Jarrod Lyle
Charley Hoffman
Jeff Overton
Luke Donald
Bubba Watson
Robert Allenby

This week's entry:
Camilo
Charley "Harry Dunne" Hoffman
Rich Beem
Steve Stricker and Jerry Kelly
Chris Couch
Justin Rose
Brandon De Jonge
Luke "not number one" Donald
Charles Howell III

My team's in.

I bet Overton 40/1, O'Hern 80/1, Pettersson 80/1, De Jonge 50/1 and Choi 28/1. I just make small bets at $5 each. Then after the 2nd round I make some more. Last week had Snedeker after the 2nd round to win, so I made a little money with him. Was sweating it out waiting for him to choke putting!

Not overjoyed at the field with regard to my choices! There must be a Euro tour event or something on this week. :wink:

Hope the high rankers come out to play this week.

Graeme McDowell
Carl Pettersson
Justin Rose
Kevin Streelman
Bubba Watson
Kris Blanks
Luke Donald
Peter Hanson
Steve Stricker
Ben Crane

The top 10 picks:

Luke Donald 77
Nick Watney 68
Bubba Watson 64
Justin Rose 56
Steve Stricker 55

Rickie Fowler 50
Graeme McDowell 44
K.J. Choi 41
Ben Crane 39

Brandt Snedeker 37

Sub out Fowler and Snedeker for Toms and Hoffman, and that's my team.

Others picked by 20 or more:

Tommy Gainey 23
Jeff Overton 23
Charley Hoffman 21
Camilo Villegas 20

My picks for this week:

Brandt Snedeker
Boo Weekley
K.J. Choi
Lee Janzen
Steve Stricker
Brendon de Jonge
Justin Rose
Luke Donald
Ben Crane
Jeff Overton

And I need Boo to shoot lower than Fowler on the back 9 to extend my ESPN streak to 3. But Rickie is playing really good so far today. First time in forever I have not picked him....go figure.

Allenby and Bettencourt for Bubba and GMac for me.
The top 10 picks:

Luke Donald 77
Nick Watney 68
Bubba Watson 64
Justin Rose 56
Steve Stricker 55

Rickie Fowler 50
Graeme McDowell 44
K.J. Choi 41
Ben Crane 39

Brandt Snedeker 37

Sub out Fowler and Snedeker for Toms and Hoffman, and that's my team.

Others picked by 20 or more:

Tommy Gainey 23
Jeff Overton 23
Charley Hoffman 21
Camilo Villegas 20

Dear Justin Rose,

I hate picking you. Every time I do, you suck. Every time I don't, you play well. Could you also tell Robert Allenby to pull his finger out?

THanks

Dear Justin Rose,

I hate picking you. You look like a giant blueberry half the time. Year of the Euro? This is not Stableford scoring

THanks

Fee Fie Foe Fyfeed.

Fee Fie Foe Fyfeed.

LMAO! Every week that the 2011 season goes by, I look like more and more of an idiot. Poults = sucking. Gmac = sucking. Justin Rose = sucking. Lee Westwood = #1 baby!!

Dear Justin Rose,

I hate picking you. Every time I do, you suck. Every time I don't, you play well. Could you also tell Robert Allenby to pull his finger out?

THanks

It's my fault, I picked him too. I am the kiss of death in Fantasy Golf.

It's my fault, I picked him too. I am the kiss of death in Fantasy Golf.

Yes, yes you are. Perhaps you can just not play for the rest of the year? :alien:

Back